Taxi Price Haadrin To Thong Nai Pan Noi

Isabel

We are staying in Samui for 2 months but fancy going to check out Lipa Noi on Koh Phanghan.

Anyone know what is a reasonable fare to pay in a taxi from Haadrin or Thon sala to Lipa Noi?

Always handy to know so we dont get ripped of too much hahaha!

Cheers!

We are staying in Samui for 2 months but fancy going to check out Lipa Noi on Koh Phanghan.

Anyone know what is a reasonable fare to pay in a taxi from Haadrin or Thon sala to Lipa Noi?

Always handy to know so we dont get ripped of too much hahaha!

Cheers!

Good news. Lipa noi is in Samui not phagnan. Rip off guarantee if you try to use taxi on Samui though.... :o . But at least you save the money for the boat! :D .

Good news. Lipa noi is in Samui not phagnan. Rip off guarantee if you try to use taxi on Samui though.... :o . But at least you save the money for the boat! :D .

hahaha my mistake dont know where I got that from lol!

I meant to say Nai Pan Noi in the North East of Phangan!

Thanks

Thong Nai Pan Noi.

From Thong Sala to Thong Nai Pan is about 150 baht a person if taking the regularly scheduled songthaew. There are no regularly scheduled songthaews from Hadrin to Thong Nai Pan so you will be paying for what is esssentially a round trip in a songthaew. Price is negotiable, but I would guess a minimum of 500 but it is more likely to be at least a thousand.

Alternatively, you could take a taxi boat from Hadrin to Thong Nai Pan, no idea what those would charge but I'd say at least the same since, once again, you will essentially be paying for a round trip as the taxi boats do not regularly run there. I recall reading that there was a regularly scheduled large long tail boat that goes from Samui to Thong Nai Pan, but don't know what times that runs.

Thong Nai Pan Noi.

From Thong Sala to Thong Nai Pan is about 150 baht a person if taking the regularly scheduled songthaew. There are no regularly scheduled songthaews from Hadrin to Thong Nai Pan so you will be paying for what is esssentially a round trip in a songthaew. Price is negotiable, but I would guess a minimum of 500 and mre like a thousand.

Alternatively, you could take a taxi boat from Hadrin to Thong Nai Pan, no idea what those would charge but I'd say at least the same since, once again, you will essentially be paying for a round trip as the taxi boats do not regularly run there. I recall reading that there was a regularly scheduled large long tail boat that goes from Samui to Thong Nai Pan, but don't know what times that runs.

OH WELL THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF THERE IS A LONGTAIL BOAT FROM SAMUI.....ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE IT LEAVES FROM AND HOW MUCH PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANKS FOR THIS BY THE WAY!

Thong Nai Pan Noi.

From Thong Sala to Thong Nai Pan is about 150 baht a person if taking the regularly scheduled songthaew. There are no regularly scheduled songthaews from Hadrin to Thong Nai Pan so you will be paying for what is esssentially a round trip in a songthaew. Price is negotiable, but I would guess a minimum of 500 but it is more likely to be at least a thousand.

So, with that expert advice we may suggest a different route for the op. Take the ferry from ban rak to thong sala instead of hadrin first of all. Secondly, you could rent yourself a jeep from the renter right on the pier (is he still there?). I did that about a year and a half ago and if i remember correctly it was 600-700 / day. Cheap for the freedom of going wherever you want whenever you want. And, probably half of that money would be spent on taxis anyway.

Options are many, have a nice holiday! :o .

OH WELL THAT WOULD BE GREAT IF THERE IS A LONGTAIL BOAT FROM SAMUI.....ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE IT LEAVES FROM AND HOW MUCH PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Thong Nai Pan Express boat from Maenam Pier at midday

www.thongnaipan-magazine.com/boatin...ationpart2.html

Thong Nai Pan Express boat from Maenam Pier at midday

www.thongnaipan-magazine.com/boatin...ationpart2.html

Thanks for that! Cant wait to go now...leaving on Saturday yippeeeeee!!!