Screwed Up My Visa?

Dear All,

Spent yesterday going through tons of reports and am still confused,,( no sarcastic comments please)

Basically i got a X2 or double Tourist Catergory TR visa in Laos NOV 27.

Wrongly i thought i had until 26 Feb to leave the country and start new second Visa, I saw i should have left on 28th Jan,, anyone give me any advice please?

Thankyou in advance.

It is going to cost you around 14,000 Baht overstay fine. 500 Baht every day. Go to Immigration and sort it out.

When I was at the Korat Immigration office the other week there wa someone 7 months over and he was paying his 20,000 Baht fine.

Whatever you do report it before tou get found out otherwise it will not be so painless.

You will have to pay an overstay of 500 baht per day.

You should hurry up and use the 2nd entry of your visa which I guess has a use by date of Feb. 26th. You would need to leave the country befoe that date meaning the latest date is the 25th.

You could make a border run tomorrow that would cut down on the overstay by a day but you take the risk of getting caught at a check point before you get to the border.

The best way would be to fly to Kl on Air Asia and return the same day. there is no charge to enter Malaysia.

You would pay the overstay at the border or airport.

You could go to immigration and get an extension that would cost 1900 baht after you pay the overstay.

It is going to cost you around 14,000 Baht overstay fine. 500 Baht every day. Go to Immigration and sort it out.

Thankyou,, i imagine you mean Suan Phlu and not a border run?

It's the same as everywhere else, it depends where you go. Probably the safest way is to get a cheap flight fron BBK Airport, pay the fine at the airport Immigration, leave and come back to activate your second 60 day stay.