For Student Spouse Visa Extension

my husband has ED visa and we r staying here in bangkok last 3 yrs.this yr we get to know they thai immigration may not extension student spouse visa.is that true? or thai govt make some rule for that. pls help me.cos our visa will expire on 5th march.we allready submit out passport to the university today.they just told my husband his visa will be estended cos he is student but they r not sure for us.

my husband has ED visa and we r staying here in bangkok last 3 yrs.this yr we get to know they thai immigration may not extension student spouse visa.is that true? or thai govt make some rule for that. pls help me.cos our visa will expire on 5th march.we allready submit out passport to the university today.they just told my husband his visa will be estended cos he is student but they r not sure for us.

A new police order came out in Nomvember of last year but no changes were made to the clause that applies to your extension. See 2.11 of the police order: police_order_2008.pdf

Perhaps they are saying that becase of some incorrect information they were given or rumored changes.