Concert In Pattaya

Ave

Does anyone know about Loso's upcoming concert in Pattaya? It seems to be advertised only in Thai which makes it difficult for some of us to find and understand the information.

Any relevant detail would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Ave

Loso (Thai: โลโซ) is a Thai rock band fronted by singer-guitarist-composer Seksan Sukpimay (aka Sek Loso). The band was formed in the mid-1990s in Bangkok, Thailand. Its name is derived from a play on hi-so, Thai slang for socialites and the upper class (from English 'high society'), and is meant to reflect the group's humble origins. It is one of the first Thai bands to achieve success on the international music scene, having played festivals, including South By Southwest and Glastonbury, and to be produced by a Western record producer.

I went to the Loso Concert last time at Excite Pattaya. I went a couple of weeks early so I could choose my table. I chose one near the front and was glad later as the place was completely full when the main man arrived. It was fantastic, he came on stage about 11pm and went off stage at 3am - well worth the money. I advise you to book your table in advance and hope you enjoy the conceet.

I went to the Loso Concert last time at Excite Pattaya. I went a couple of weeks early so I could choose my table. I chose one near the front and was glad later as the place was completely full when the main man arrived. It was fantastic, he came on stage about 11pm and went off stage at 3am - well worth the money. I advise you to book your table in advance and hope you enjoy the conceet.

I got me all excited now! I got a table already booked by a friend who loves Loso, so hopefully it'll be near the front. I can't wait!

absolutely, excellent show from Loso last night. while the almost 2 hours of variety crap to open the show was at times, laughable it was well worth the wait for Loso.

snuck out just as the monsoon came :o

What a great night! We got a table at the front and though the sound wasn't as good as further back I loved it! the heavy rain was some kind of surprise ending. The roads were totally flooded on my way back home.

• 2 months later...
He's playing in Pattaya on june 6th at the liveplay lazer grounds near the floating market . :)

If anyone has anymore info about this concert, please post it, sound like it will be a good night.

Sek Loso will play a special early evening concert, Saturday, June 6th, in Pattaya at LivePlay Laser Tag Arena, inaugurating the San Miguel LivePlay Concert Series.

LivePlay, a ten-rai manicured shady grove, hidden in plain sight a few miles south of Pattaya, acts primarily as a laser tag battlefield. But it also hosts parties regularly. Now it is instituting a major concert series, beginning with the Sek LoSo Concert.

The San Miguel Concert Series at LivePlay will feature Thailand's superstars and international visiting artists. Silly Fools, Thailand's Red Hot Chilli Pearl Jammers, will follow on June 20th. The full concert series will be announced shortly.

Along with sponsors San Miguel Light and San Miguel Pale Pilsner, the concert series has a major media partner in The Pattaya People Media Group. The LivePlay stage has been dubbed the Pattaya People Stage.

To serve its core business, the concert series will act as a sort of dividend for the laser tag community, to help grow it organically (or otherwise). Every full-priced concert ticket will also be redeemable for a 30-minute laser tag session. Vice a Versa, any regularly priced laser tag entry purchased during the series' run will also include an option to attend a concert of the player's choosing. That's a 600 baht value for 300 baht.

The concerts are all scheduled to start at 8pm sharp and finish well before midnight. Sensible. There will be Thai Mex Food and San Miguel beer and first-come first-serve laser tag available.

I'll be going there with Lam and a few others and with a bit of luck we will be trying to get him to come to the bar after.

:D

He's playing in Pattaya on june 6th at the liveplay lazer grounds near the floating market . :)

If anyone has anymore info about this concert, please post it, sound like it will be a good night.

Watch Pattaya People channel

You sat on that table for a couple of weeks? That's commitment... :)