Anyone With 100k To 125k Condo Rented Out?

this applies to anyone with a condo that they rent out from 100,000 baht and up...

i am curious how easy, or difficult it is to keep the higher end condos rented...

not just in this economy, but over time as well....

any info appreciated. how often turnover, how long tenants stay, etc....

c

Its always ging to be easier renting out a lower priced unit more demand biger market inc downsizers. I suspect they are struggling. How many folk want to rent @100000 compared to 15000? I suspect when things are going well economically companies will pay this for their execs etc but in todays climate they are all cutting right back.

well, i'm sure its a different market, those who stay in 100,000 baht vs. 15,000 baht condos.

i doubt anyone struggles with a decision between such a grand difference of living arrangements...

i'm sure there are people who rent the higher end places, whether they are a well paid expat with housing bonus, or wealthy people who havent bought yet or arent sure if they'll stay permanent in bkk. ...especially if they have a family and needed a 3 bedroom...

i was hoping to hear from some owner of such a condo who has rented them out... and hear about how often iit stays full...

cheers anyways