Bangkok - London. Cheapest. 1 Mth Return

mommysboy

Guess the title says it all.

Also would prefer to book face to face, so if anyone knows a good travel agent Sukhumvit or Fortune Town area would be grateful if you could give me the nae and address.

Mate, the title doesnt say anything other than price, do you have an airline to go with it? As for travel agents, walk down lower suk and you will see dozens, failing that, try google + travel agent+ sukhumvit

Absolute pain in the arse, but AirAsia:

BKK - KUL

24/3 2020-2325

KUL - STN

25/3 1000-1600

STN-KUL

25/4 1810-1410 (+1 day)

KUL-BKK

26/4 1610-1715

Total 23500Baht plus a hotel in Kuala Lumpar.

Book on the AirAsia website or in shops (the one in Chiang Mai does AirAsia X as well, I assume they all do - the London leg).

I'd take that as a marker and look to beat it for price and hassle.

Is he saying 25300bt or 25th of march i have no idea?

25,300bt is written 25,300bt. 25th March on the other hand could be written 25.3 and would never substitute for a sum of money in bt. There would be no need for the year as it is somewhat obvious.

Thanks to some others for their replies. I've got quotes of 28-30,000 bt using Kuwait, etc. Will book today.

Most useful save a few muppet responses

25,300bt is written 25,300bt. 25th March on the other hand could be written 25.3 and would never substitute for a sum of money in bt. There would be no need for the year as it is somewhat obvious.

Thanks to some others for their replies. I've got quotes of 28-30,000 bt using Kuwait, etc. Will book today.

Well SORRY, most of us cant read code... too much work to say, looking for the best fare to London in late March, anyone have some good ideas... thanks in advance for the replies.

Edited by bkkjames

Well SORRY, most of us cant read code... too much work to say, looking for the best fare to London in late March, anyone have some good ideas... thanks in advance for the replies.

Too much work to use a question mark? :o

Well obviously most people got there, you didn't !!