Server Hardware Pattaya

foxxx

Hey i'm after some server hardware in pattaya, is there any IT shops around that stock items like Xeon cpu's, intel server boards, ecc buffered ram or sata raid controller cards?

last time i was up at tukcom not many seem to stock much else than desktop / gaming hardware.

if anyone knows anywhere that'll save me a trip to bangkok that would be great :o

thanks

Hi,

I have some new and used RAID CTL's, and Intel Motherboards, Xeon CPU etc. I used to work in hardware but now ive quit the job. You can call me 0861650025 for more details. Greg

Hey i'm after some server hardware in pattaya, is there any IT shops around that stock items like Xeon cpu's, intel server boards, ecc buffered ram or sata raid controller cards?

last time i was up at tukcom not many seem to stock much else than desktop / gaming hardware.

if anyone knows anywhere that'll save me a trip to bangkok that would be great :o

thanks

Please can you send me an e-mail to [email protected] so i can post some pictures of the hardware to you.

I have a Futijsu Siemens Primergy Server MB D1031 and Mylex RAID Ctl DAC 960PRL-1 S2631-D119-V2 and many other RAID Ctl's SCSI cards NIC cards etc etc. In fack i have a whole box of goodies that i have to see go to waste so if you are interested and can get to BKK before Saturday you can take the lot for a good drink :o

---

Greg 0861650025

I looked in Tukcom Pattaya for a RAID controller with no luck. I only even found one place where a girl said she thought she had heard the term once.

Watanna on Central Rd directly across from Foodland was recommended but they don't have anything in stock. They did say they could order anything you want.

Viper's deal sounds like a winner if you can go to Bangkok.

Yes i live in Bangkok - Ive been here almost 1 year as im on a Non-Imm B visa and will be heading back to UK to renew it on Saturday. So if you would like to see the hardware then please come before Saturday 14th March.

I know what you mean about IT here - They are so far behind and even some of the mission critical servers ive seen running high end apps down run RAID - Go figure that!!!