Hotel Recommendations For 1000baht Or Less

easybrz

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions on the above, I'm planning a weeks vacation mid-March with my non-thai g/f so prefer something that's nice and not too seedy and has a pool, hopefully something like this exists!

Also would like to hire a car as I plan to try and play a couple rounds of golf (try being the operative word! :o ), so any suggestions on the cost and info on where I can hire or if it's better to just take a cab or private hire etc.

I hear that most golf clubs have Sports days which are cheaper than other days..so if anyone has info on this ie days, wots included, etc...it'll be very much appreaciated.

Thanks in advance.

Easy

The Welcome Plaza on Second Road is very central and has a pool for 850 Baht.

There's plenty of car hire places around but right opposite is the Marriot Hotel which has a Hertz office in it.

Join Pattaya Sports Club, Third Road next to Pattaya Driving Range and you get discounts at the golf courses and various establishments around town.

Green Valley and St. Andrews have Sports Day on Tuesday.

Plutaluang (near Sattahip) is cheap every day.

Get a list of the golf courses and 'phone round for the sports days, they might even know at Pattaya Sports Club.

Edited by PattayaParent

As mentioned prior....Diana Oasis (inside Diana Estate) is ideal for me and my friends. Small& friendly operation, perfect central location, complete service with lovely studio type rooms and tropical gardens and very fair prices! Check earlier posts and look at their website. diana-oasis.com

I stayed with them a few weeks back for the third time and they had several couples from Denmark and France, all golfers. The Manager Kh. Meow does help with golf bookings and transportation. Happy golfing! JL.

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions on the above, I'm planning a weeks vacation mid-March with my non-thai g/f so prefer something that's nice and not too seedy and has a pool, hopefully something like this exists!

Also would like to hire a car as I plan to try and play a couple rounds of golf (try being the operative word! :o ), so any suggestions on the cost and info on where I can hire or if it's better to just take a cab or private hire etc.

I hear that most golf clubs have Sports days which are cheaper than other days..so if anyone has info on this ie days, wots included, etc...it'll be very much appreaciated.

Thanks in advance.

Easy

Not too sure about the hotels or car hire but for the golf suggest you have a look at the Pattaya Sports Club website (just search the name, not sure if I'm allowed to include the link!) which has sections detailing costs including sports days (where available) at most of the local courses as well as details of local society golf days with contact numbers if you are interested.