Masters Degree For Thai Student

andyadam

I wasn't sure where to put this one, so I thought I would ask the people with their fingers on the pulse of education!!!!!

My GF would like to study for her masters but with a non Thai uni, we don't really want to go back to the UK for her to do this, do any of the UK unis operate a masters programme out here????????

Thanks guys ( and gals)

Mods: feel free to move me if you can think of a better place for this one!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure where to put this one, so I thought I would ask the people with their fingers on the pulse of education!!!!!

My GF would like to study for her masters but with a non Thai uni, we don't really want to go back to the UK for her to do this, do any of the UK unis operate a masters programme out here????????

Thanks guys ( and gals)

Mods: feel free to move me if you can think of a better place for this one!!!!!!!

What degree does she want to do? There are a number of universities here which offer 'international' masters' degree programs, particularly MBAs, taught in English by instructors from the US or UK. Some of these have links with/accreditations from western universities for their programs.

You can always try the Open University in the UK: look at their website, but remember that for many courses they require you to take a short residential summer course in the UK.

There are other UK universities which offer online masters' degrees: I received an unsolicited email the other day offering an online MBA at the University of Liverpool. Check out some university websites.