Where To Watch Us Basketball - March Madness In Phuket?

christina

Don't know how many basketball fans...college bball fans to be spcific...are in Phuket. But I'm in desperate need for my "march madness" basketball fix. Does anyone know bars or places to get American ESPN and CBS sports channels around here? In Phuket town preferably, but anywhere I guess might have to do.

get some high speed internet access and watch it online thousands free online treaming links sites

Online streaming is the only way you're going to see anything else besides what ( if any) march madness espn asia shows.  If I recall last year, the final wasn't even on.

If you want to watch in Thailand, I hear way up in Chiang Mai you can get the Philippine feeds, and there is usually always some hoops on Philippine TV.

Unfortunately for us the espn US feed doesn't reach around the curvature of the earth.

• 3 weeks later...
Don't know how many basketball fans...college bball fans to be spcific...are in Phuket. But I'm in desperate need for my "march madness" basketball fix. Does anyone know bars or places to get American ESPN and CBS sports channels around here? In Phuket town preferably, but anywhere I guess might have to do.

The pub at my place shows that.

It's called the Wise Bar located at Phuket Shopping Centre ('',)