Looking For A Cheap Return To Uk

kevkev1888

Hi

Looking to back to UK for a couple of weeks in September, see me Mum and get new Visa.

Just started to have a look at flights used Ebookers for london Bkk before, cheapest at the moment is £480 rtn but for same trip Bkk London £780??

The only other option ive found so far is Air Aisia, kuala lumper London return £450 plus bkk kll £60

Anyone any other ideas how to do this trip cheap or websites to look for flights?

Why such a big difference in price London bkk as opposed to bkk London?

Its only me traveling so I dont mind an inconvenient route if I can save some baht.

Thanks for any info

if you are travelling to the uk frequently or at least 1 time per year, might be an option to buy one way from thailand (recently srilankan air and even emirates had 14k one way) and than open return ticket from the UK.

Air Asia is definitely the cheapest if you buy your ticket ex-BKK. Beware of the KUL connection. Air Asia will not take responsibility if their BKK-KUL flight is late and you miss the connection to Stansted.

It's a pity you're not doing it ex-LHR. Qantas are now offering an excellent direct return for only £398.

Air asia is listing something like 750 GBP rtn !! More expensive than Malaysian so far. One of the malaysian legs I can get down to 530 myr !! Thats a steal.

I don't understand. If you go to the Air Asia website, you can buy 4 legs which is effectively a return ticket ex-BKK. This will cost you no more than 25000 Baht. There is no way Malaysian can match this. You must be talking about ex-LON