Kindle For Iphone?

trajan

Im using the "Stanza" app to read some books on iPhone, but want to try the "Kindle" app on my iPhone...

the online iTunes store for Thailand doesnt offer the "Kindle" app, but I understand that the iTunes USA store offers it....

does anyone have an idea of how to get the iPhone "Kindle" app here in Thailand??

thanks!! I guess you mean I can set up a new US gmail email address for a US iTunes account, and then buy gift cards....

would you happen to know if I can buy iTunes gift cards with Thai based credit cards? (I already closed my US based cards awhile ago)....

google opening a us itunes account outside usa. you will need an address in usa...perhaps hotels or some other easily found address in usa from a website. (Dont worry they dont mail anything)

then pay a visit to http://itunes-express.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

pay using paypal gift card is emailed to you in 15 mins. open a paypal account with your thai credit card - no problem.

This also opens up the world of itunes US Movie rentals, TV Episodes etc. etc.

After doing so i am pretty sure you will be headed down to pantip to buy a Apple TV and ditch UBC :o best thing I ever did. I spend 3500thb a month in the itunes store for content which is more than ubc but all the content is what I want to watch when i want to watch it - not the 5% of content i was watching paying ubc 2000thb a month.

Also there are way to get not so expensive itunes cards for example $50 for $200. but i wont post how as i am not sure of the legality of those cards but they do work (Apparently!) from china...

Edited by namoo

Also there are way to get not so expensive itunes cards for example $50 for $200. but i wont post how as i am not sure of the legality of those cards but they do work (Apparently!) from china...

Are you referring to this recent news: iTunes Gift Card Key System Cracked, Exploited ( apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/03/10/2116219 ) ?

All I know is that there are certain classified sites like ebay (But not ebay) offering $200.00 Itunes cards for $50 and $100 for $28. Typically China based sellers. Apparently they do work.

Most of them also do not accept Paypal also but Alertpay or moneybookers etc.

However the site i posted above is legitimate cards with markup for the seller.

Edited by namoo

google opening a us itunes account outside usa. you will need an address in usa...perhaps hotels or some other easily found address in usa from a website. (Dont worry they dont mail anything)

then pay a visit to http://itunes-express.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

pay using paypal gift card is emailed to you in 15 mins. open a paypal account with your thai credit card - no problem.

This also opens up the world of itunes US Movie rentals, TV Episodes etc. etc.

After doing so i am pretty sure you will be headed down to pantip to buy a Apple TV and ditch UBC :o best thing I ever did. I spend 3500thb a month in the itunes store for content which is more than ubc but all the content is what I want to watch when i want to watch it - not the 5% of content i was watching paying ubc 2000thb a month.

thanks! I'll check it out.... :D