Sattelite Pics Of Tsunami

bazmlb

A website with before and after satellite pictures of SE Asia and India. It's amazing to see the pruning of the landscape. There are 9 pages in all, make sure to hit NEXT to see the next page.

http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/3.html

Thanks Baz .... bloody scarey!

Bloody Scarey hardly covers it..... Amazing what the power of the water was..... looking at the damage and total destruction from this prespective sure can open ones eyes even wider......

One very strange impression ....... the 1st photo of the pack [set 5 of 20] Banda Aceh looks very very eerily like the outline of the continental USA .... hope this is not a scaled omen or portent :o

A website with before and after satellite pictures of SE Asia and India. It's amazing to see the pruning of the landscape. There are 9 pages in all, make sure to hit NEXT to see the next page.

http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/3.html

Thanks Baz .... bloody scarey!

Bloody Scarey hardly covers it..... Amazing what the power of the water was..... looking at the damage and total destruction from this prespective sure can open ones eyes even wider......

One very strange impression ....... the 1st photo of the pack [set 5 of 20] Banda Aceh looks very very eerily like the outline of the continental USA .... hope this is not a scaled omen or portent :o

its also like the outline of an area called patterson lakes here in victoria australia, now we are in a bay but they want to widen the mouth of the bay to allow larger ships and some are predicting higher tides of up to 2m after 5-10 years which would put all that area under water, kind of a man made tsunami.

The pictures are shocking - complete devastation. But also remember most of the areas photographed are in Banda Aceh; an area that took nearly the full force of the earthquake.

Just wondering a little how much damage in the pictures was done by the quake, then how much more was done by the oncoming tsunami.

Regardless, a massive catastrophe I hope not to occur again for many, many years to come...

Me to baz,I wonder if there is pics over Krabi,Railey beach?I guess we all want to see this from up above,also for friends and family who wasn`t there,so they understand this power from nature.Thank`s also for the pictures you showed here.

Kind regards...M

mffun,

thanks for those links.

That Global Security site is very interesting, it's worthwhile to have a look at the rest of that website.

thanks you!

but everywhere it gives still as much more, and where you still more are interested?

Edited by mffun