Get Open Water In Bangkok?

zeus234

There are a few dive shops in Bangkok, like Planet Scuba mentioned in the previous post and they more or less have the same schedule, theory and confined water in Bangkok and the Open Water dives in Pattaya.

There are also free lance instructors in Bangkok if that's what you're looking for.

• 2 years later...

how much does it cost?

A sick buffalo and a half.

Easiest thing to do is Google any of the companies mentioned or actually click on one of the links provided and follow a header which reads 'prices'. The internet is not rocket science anymore these days. jap.gif

Hey Limbos I looked at both of those links but did not see any prices listed. But thanks for your kind guidance on the internet as I found it very informative.

Monekyface,

The next step could be to contact those shops and ask for prices. Since I don't live in BKK I have no idea how much they charge for any of their services.

However, after having looked at the Planet Scuba link for less than a minute I found the price for the OW course to be 15.800,-THB. Cl;ick on courses, click on right hand panel at bottom course you like and than click location. Not as straightforward or easy to use as you would wish but still not rocket science ph34r.gifcool.gif

Is it just me or did the links disappear?