Live In Bk Or Visit Often?

vrsushi

I guess others with similar taste have asked this question so maybe they could share their experience.

IS IT BETTER TO LIVE IN BK AND ENJOY THE CULTURE OR VISIT FOR A FEW DAYS EVERY 6 MONTHS?

Capital cities have so much to offer. Musuems, gallaries, exhibitions, concerts, lectures, clubs, interesting people, I could go on. If I were a rich man I'd love to live in London, but I am not. But when I am in Bk I love going to the many musuems, the odd event, etc. I am a light drinker, but also enjoy a good bar with live music.

So I am wondering if a man with say a 50k a month budget, (non-smoker, vegetarian, light drinker and def NO pay4play) would be better off in the capital or is Bk both too expensive for a comfortable life that wants to get out and about culturally and maybe just as many say of London; not worth all the downside for the sake of going to the Tate once in a while.

Anybody here who really enjoys musuems, live music etc been through this, maybe tried BK and outside and come to a conclusion?

I doubt any can answer u here.

The only museums people visit here in bkk are in soi nana, soi cowboy, patpong OR in the more pleasant retreats of issan!

To get to issan first go to any of the above or pattaya!!

Edited by BygonKeaw

For Thai arts, history and culture BKK is best. For all other cultural evenings you have to stretch your budget always. Considering your budget and your interests living in Prag, Bratislava or Warshow would be more practicable.

BKK is a hectic, polluted mega city. Not a beautiful place, but with life and movements everywhere, every time. It's the perfect Asian metropolis. But for me it lacks natural relaxing areas. It is too crowded.