Business Breakfasts, Lunches And Networking. Are There Any?

Hi Folks, as the title indicates, I am after info as to whether there are any organised business breakfast clubs or lunch clubs etc in Bangkok. I am very keen to find out and make contact. I am living here now and have had my sabbatical and wish to start an extension of my business in the UK over here. Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Folks, as the title indicates, I am after info as to whether there are any organised business breakfast clubs or lunch clubs etc in Bangkok. I am very keen to find out and make contact. I am living here now and have had my sabbatical and wish to start an extension of my business in the UK over here. Thanks in anticipation.

As a start you should join your native Countrys' Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.

Patrick

My recommendation would be to join one or more of the Chambers of Commerce as they always have different events going on where net working is great.

Dan :o

Yep I echo that call, but you are not restricted to joining the chamber of commerce of your home nation, the Australian, American, German, and British chambers are all very active, and have lunches, breakfasts, and all hold regular networking events , plus you can also join Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce events. All of which are highly recommended.