" No Joiner Fee " Hotel ?

grochie

Sorry guys i am very new to the blogging game. I am after assistance in finding a reasonable place to stay in Patong from Mid June to early July. two single 30 something heterosexuals looking to enjoy the tours, food and culture of this brilliant locality.

I have tried to book twin share rooms ( one each ) & was honest with management indicating my desire to bring girls back to the hotel on occasion.

Everywhere is happy to charge me the additional twin share fee but then they are trying to charge me an additional 500 Baht a night for bringing a girl in to my room ( even though I have already paid for twin share )

Does anyone know of a hotel that is nice, clean and has friendly staff that waives a joiner fee. We are staying in Patong for 16 nights & then off to Bangkok for a week. Will need something similar for Bangkok also if anyone has some suggestions please help.

Glenn

You will probably find more help asking some of the men rather than posting this in the ladies forum.

I think think most of the ladies here are not highly experienced in accompanying random men to their hotel rooms on a regular basis. :o

Alternately, you could always ask your lady of the night.

Edited by SiamSuzi

Indeed, posting in the ladies forum is probably the last place you should be posting since this forum is FOR women, not ABOUT women.

Moving to the Phuket forum and lets remember the rules regarding no discussion of prostitution when posting.

Sorry guys i am very new to the blogging game. I am after assistance in finding a reasonable place to stay in Patong from Mid June to early July. two single 30 something heterosexuals looking to enjoy the tours, food and culture of this brilliant locality.

I have tried to book twin share rooms ( one each ) & was honest with management indicating my desire to bring girls back to the hotel on occasion.

Everywhere is happy to charge me the additional twin share fee but then they are trying to charge me an additional 500 Baht a night for bringing a girl in to my room ( even though I have already paid for twin share )

Does anyone know of a hotel that is nice, clean and has friendly staff that waives a joiner fee. We are staying in Patong for 16 nights & then off to Bangkok for a week. Will need something similar for Bangkok also if anyone has some suggestions please help.

Glenn

Google "girl friendly phuket" or "guest friendly phuket" and you'll have answers instantly. Same for Bangkok.

-grochi-

In June-July you do not need to make a reservation in any Hotel in Patong, go there and look for the Hotel or Guesthouse what you like

and which fulfills your wishes.

A fee can be asked in the 4-5 Star class Hotels, poosible. If you do not need so much luxury, than you have sure no fee to pay, by taking a double room in a 2-3 Star Hotel.

Also with the luxury Hotels, if you take a double room and pay for it, I used to check in my lady, so she was a regular guest of the Hotel and no fee to pay!

Will be more difficult if you prefer short things.

Try, K-Hotel-Austrian owner, K+N Hotel German owner, Azzurro Hotel Italian owner all on Rathutitroad, not far and north from Soi Bangla, the main Nightspot.

K+N Hotel in a small Soi opposite Azzurro. Or Ban Kanchana Appartements in Soi Nanai, but more far in 3rd road

Go without booking to Patong and choose there. If you pay in the 2-3 Star Hotels a full double room, you free to bring who you want for th night.

Some Hotels ask only for ID-card, which usualy everybody carrys.

Have a nice stay. Alfred

You'll be coming in the low season, it won't be any problem to find a suitable place. Joiner fee is mostly a problem in the upmarket places, check out less pretentious places which still have nice rooms, swimming pool and so on, and ask if they charge joiner fees. If I were you, I wouldn't book anything, but just come here and look around for something nice.

Thanks to every one for the prompt replies. i certainly have some info to go on now.

Also, sorry if this was posted in a girls area ! I wasn't aware.... I did warn you that I was very new to this blogging stuff. Sorry if any offence caused.

glenn XX

Thanks to every one for the prompt replies. i certainly have some info to go on now.

Also, sorry if this was posted in a girls area ! I wasn't aware.... I did warn you that I was very new to this blogging stuff. Sorry if any offence caused.

glenn XX

Glenn, do yourself a favour and don't fall in love with any of your 'joiners'.

Have a great time!