Show Your Love, Every Day... Always.

jcon

1. with remarks such as "your butt Madame looks lovelier than 32 years ago when we met and by the way... so do your tits."

lmao, thats the kind of thing Mr boo would say to me if we make it to 32 years :o

When my wife comes home from work tired and weary, I make her some nice food, bring her a glass of wine or two and bring her favourite chocolate. We've been happily married for 19 years on the 10th of April.

That is just so pretty... I see why can you last for such a long time, sadly seems that after a period of time, when a person feels loved tend to think that is enough of being romantic, and forget how the other person fall in love with them. Big mistake, love is like a plant, you put on water everyday or simply dies. We girls tend to be the ones that focus more in the romantic details, and appreciate more when our guy is good to us. Unluckily we are most likely to notice when they are not... :o

Another kind of romance that helps in my marriage is lust.

Of course I treat my wife with respect, yet I often let her know that I still fancy her rotten and that I want to do X or X to her.

In addition to the mental, thoughtful, romantic side I know that my wife really appreciates that I still lust for her and it that it means alot to her.

In think in general, men need sex to bring out their considerate loving side, woman need consideration and love to bring out their sexual side. If a man isnt considerate and loving, a woman doesnt feel like having sex with him. If a woman doesnt have sex with a man, he feels rejected and doesnt feel like being considerate and loving. Its a vicious circle! But thats an over simplified view..and im probably wrong!