Automotive Jobs?

I am planning on retiring soon to BKK from the U.S. I have been in the auto business for 35+years working as finance manager, sales manager and gerneral manager.

I speak very little thai but plan on learining before making the move.

I have managed Ford/LM, Honda, Cadillac and BMW dealerships.

Am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to working in BKK at one of the dealerships?

Edited by Soi33

I am planning on retiring soon to BKK from the U.S.  I have been in the auto business for 35+years working as finance manager, sales manager and gerneral manager.

Am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to working in BKK at one of the dealerships?

Maybe try:www.expatmotors.co.th

Your language skills are insufficient for starters. You would have to be 100% fluent speaking and writing. And secondly you're looking for a job a local could do for way less money. As a manager you're used to likely near 50g a year. Here it's likely 5g for a year.

Your language skills are insufficient for starters. You would have to be 100% fluent speaking and writing. And secondly you're looking for a job a local could do for way less money. As a manager you're used to likely near 50g a year. Here it's likely 5g for a year.

Soi 33, you would be better off starting your own automotive related business if you must do this in Thailand.

I am planning on retiring soon to BKK from the U.S.  I have been in the auto business for 35+years working as finance manager, sales manager and gerneral manager.

In my opinion you have absolutely no chance of securing such a job. You'd be too expensive, too old, and lack the necessary language skills. Sorry, but that's the reality. I hope you are able to come up with a better idea.. good luck!