Uk Settlement

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Additional congrads from us to you Pingit,TW and every1 else who has fortunately been successful(somehow).

Quick question please:- If I am faxing statements etc do I put APET number on all the pages before or none at all?

Cheers.

Hi,

I put my APET number on every single page. Also faxed it to the 2 numbers, and also sent them the hard copy from the UK.

I gave them a few days and then chased it up by phone...

Also GEORGE,

Gerrard Grant is the ECM right now. Entry Clearance Manager, and one of the only people who can overturn an ECO's refusal...

Additional congrads from us to you Pingit,TW and every1 else who has fortunately been successful(somehow).

Quick question please:- If I am faxing statements etc do I put APET number on all the pages before or none at all?

Cheers.

Hi,

I put my APET number on every single page. Also faxed it to the 2 numbers, and also sent them the hard copy from the UK.

Also GEORGE,

Gerrard Grant is the ECM right now. Entry Clearance Manager, and one of the only people who can overturn an ECO's refusal...

Excellent Thanks for the info, I don't surpose you have a number for him? Fax or Phone? I could do with it.

Many thanks.

Cheers.

Hi,

Also GEORGE,

Excellent Thanks for the info, I don't surpose you have a number for him? Fax or Phone? I could do with it.

Many thanks.

Fax number which is best to reach him is 0066 2254 9579 and the general fax number is on the webpage of the british embassy thailand. But this one here is better to use... he's a hard man to get in touch with tho, so I would chase up your fax a few days later...

No probs Exotic !

great news Pingit, all that faxing paid off, good luck to the future

FEB'S APPLICATIONS

Rob01792 02/2 granted 30/3 - (8 weeks) MONDAY

Chris41 10/2 granted 16/3 - (4 weeks 6 days) MONDAY

Kooyoonii 10/2 granted 04/5 - (11 weeks 6 days) MONDAY

Pikwik 11/2 granted 27/4 - (10 weeks 5 days) MONDAY

Xiengmieng 17/2 granted 24/3 - (5 weeks) TUESDAY

Lindty 18/2 granted 24/4 - (8 weeks 6 days) FRIDAY

Tahaan 18/2 granted 13/5 - (12 weeks) WEDNESDAY

Eddiebabyyeah 20/2 granted 01/4 - (5 weeks 5 days) WEDNESDAY

MARCH'S APPLICATIONS

Tlusername 04/3 granted 15/5 - (10weeks 2 days) FRIDAY

Tricknicky 09/3 granted 23/4 - (6 weeks 3 days) (Special Case) THURSDAY

AnyaDharu 09/3 granted 19/5 - (10weeks 1 day) TUESDAY

Tango7 10/3 granted 12/5 - (9weeks) TUESDAY

Johnson83 11/3 granted 22/5 - (10 weeks 2 days) FRIDAY

Chanthas 12/3 granted 25/5 - (10 weeks 4 days) MONDAY

Gypsymoth 13/3 granted 25/5 - (10 weeks 3 days) MONDAY

chrisspuresbkk1 13/3

Friend Boo 16/3 granted 18/6 - (13 weeks 3 days) THURSDAY

Dave W 16/3 granted 17/6 - (13 weeks 2 days) WEDNESDAY

Stonewall 62 17/3 granted 19/6 - (13 weeks 3 days) FRIDAY

Kennkate 17/3 granted16/6 - (13 weeks) TUESDAY

Chewy 18/3

PeterHThai 19/3 granted 19/6 - (13 weeks 1 day) FRIDAY

Pingit 19/3 Refused 19/6 - ( 13 weeks 1 day ) FRIDAY Decision overturned 15/07 WEDNESDAY

TheFiend 20/3 granted 18/6 - (12 weeks 6 days) THURSDAY

Jaja 20/3 granted 9/7 - (15 weeks 6 days) THURSDAY

Pudsey 23/3 granted 10/7 - (15 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Sumrit 24/3 Granted 26/6 - (13 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Merangue 25/3 Granted 03/6 - (10 weeks) WEDNESDAY

Fluidfusion 27/3 Refused 03/06 - (13 weeks) WEDNESDAY

TickTock 30/3 Granted 19/6 - (11 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

George & Dragon 30/03 Refused 26/06 (12 weeks 4 days) FRIDAY

Delboy 30/3 Granted 22/06 - (12 weeks 1 day) MONDAY

APRIL'S APPLICATIONS

Borodave 01/4 Granted 24/6 - (12 weeks) WEDNESDAY

JasonThai 02/4 Granted 25/6 - (12 weeks) THURSDAY

Mikeyp 03/4 granted 26/6 - (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Mrburb 03/4 Granted 26/6 - (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Feasantplukka 03/4 Granted 14/7 - (14 week 4 days) TUESDAY

Muaylaosfalang 03/4 Granted 26/6 (12 weeks) FRIDAY

Bigsy94 07/04 Granted 30/6 (12 weeks) TUESDAY

Kate46 (son) 08/4

AndyJoy 08/4

Marcjaiyenyen 08/4 (Applied in Jamaica) granted 7/7 (12 weeks 6 days) TUESDAY

ExoticMatter 09/4

Dolphy 21/4

Scotland 22/4

Lee888 28/4

CinnamonRoll 29/4

Gena 29/4

Rolypies 29/4 Granted 10/6 - (6 weeks) (Special Case) WEDNESDAY

Castor83 29/4

MAY'S APPLICATIONS

Nelson111 04/5

Marky1600 05/05

Wayne Mcclymont 06/5

Alanr 07/5

dean999 12/5

Dont panic 13/05

Zim 13/5

True blue 14/5

Spot 15/5

uaelaelil 20/5

Ade2007 29/5

leefreight 29/05

JUNE'S APPLICATIONS

Ajsp9 02/6

Globaleyes 08/6

Hawkinsschris 19/6

Thongkorn 23/6

JULY'S APPLICATIONS

tjthai 2/7

Mon = 7

Tue = 6

Wed = 8

Thur = 5

Fri = 13

Edited by borodave

Well I have some good news to share !

:D:D:D:D:D:D

!!! WE HAVE GOT THE ORIGINAL REFUSAL OVERTURNED TODAY !!! YESSSSS OVERTURNED !!!!

:D

Visa will be issued today ! Just a day short of 17 weeks since we applied, and 1 refusal later....

We were trying to not go thru the appeal process, and write informally to Gerry Grant, with fresh evidence. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday, and he asked me to fax in the appeal form, saying he cant do much without the appeal form? All the evidence didn't mean anything without it they said to me. So... we faxed it over staright away, and this morning got a call from the embassy to let us know it has been overturned.

Just like everyone else we are so relieved and happy, but I really think this forum is AMAZING! I have had so much help from everyone on here that it beats any agency hands down! Its amazing the difference it makes when lots of people share their advice, so a huge thank you to all you guys from the bottom of our hearts !!!

gonna stay on this forum cause it tops !

till next time...

Excellant news Pingit, really chuffed for you..... :)

Bigsy

Hey all just got a text from a friend of mine who used to work at the embassy visa section and now helps people to get visas as he didnt want to leave Bangkok when his tour was up. He tells me that visit visa's (i assume he means tourist) delivery rates, have sped up considerably and he believes that settlement visa waiting times may come down as a result. I do not want to be the bringer of false jhopes but this guy seems to know his stuff and this weekend I have had the Mrs constantly crying as all in all this process has caused us to be apart for six months which sucks. So lets hope that this is the truth.

P.S. I anyone wishes to help me overthrow the government after we have all got our visas pls let me know.

P.P.S In case you are a government worker reading this, it is a joke now pls go and work on getting us all of our visas rather than wasting our time!!

Marky1600. Any chance of tapping your mate up a bit more on the SV waiting times/embassy policies? I'd be interested in anything that helps Joe Public understand the process a bit more (without breaking any confidentiality etc.)

Hey guys

Bigsy, rolypie, borodave, Chewey and gypseymoth Thanks alot for your good luck messages !! Beers on me everyone... feel like I know you all now its been so long ...

Pint anyone :)

Mines a bottle of jack please

A thai student studying in the UK has just asked me a question and I thought I'd put it out here to see if we can help her.

Her boyfriend and her are here studying so are on student visa's. Her boyfriends one is valid for 3 more years and hers around 1 more year. She is asking this: They plan to marry here in a registry office in the UK. After they are married, and before her visa runs out ,can she then change her visa to become a dependant of her now HUSBAND, who still will have his student visa for a further 2 plus years? And can she do this from the UK?

If anyone knows, I will pass any info to her ! thanks guys !

BIG congrats pingit :)

Thanks Mate !! wats ur tipple ??

nueng SINGHA bee-a krup and a bottle of water for the missus hee hee. Bet youe wife's jumping around daft and building up the phone bill!! Good one mate, so happy for you both. Chok dee krup.

As it is now impossible to talk to anybody by phone at the embassy visa section about applications, tomorrow morning 10 am I have another appointment with my MP. Tonight I have drafted a letter to fax with a covering letter from the MPs office. I presume that this fax number would get a response (The Visa section fax 00662 254 9579) After this I have run out of options after 17 weeks and 1 day.

As it is now impossible to talk to anybody by phone at the embassy visa section about applications, tomorrow morning 10 am I have another appointment with my MP. Tonight I have drafted a letter to fax with a covering letter from the MPs office. I presume that this fax number would get a response (The Visa section fax 00662 254 9579) After this I have run out of options after 17 weeks and 1 day.

Chewy, when the embassy asked me to fax something to them I was asked to use the fax number you have quoted above and include the reference number on the fax. I'd also get a copy of the letter, scan it and send it via email to the visaenquiries email address. Good luck.

!!! WE HAVE GOT THE ORIGINAL REFUSAL OVERTURNED TODAY !!! YESSSSS OVERTURNED !!!!

:P

Visa will be issued today ! Just a day short of 17 weeks since we applied, and 1 refusal later....

We were trying to not go thru the appeal process, and write informally to Gerry Grant, with fresh evidence. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday, and he asked me to fax in the appeal form, saying he cant do much without the appeal form? All the evidence didn't mean anything without it they said to me. So... we faxed it over staright away, and this morning got a call from the embassy to let us know it has been overturned.

Just like everyone else we are so relieved and happy, but I really think this forum is AMAZING! I have had so much help from everyone on here that it beats any agency hands down! Its amazing the difference it makes when lots of people share their advice, so a huge thank you to all you guys from the bottom of our hearts !!!

till next time...

PINGIT WANT A RESULT GO ON MY FRIEND 17 WEEKS OF HEL-L BUT IN THE END WELL WORTH IT. I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WHAT REASON HAVE THEY GIVEN YOU FOR OVERTURNING IT?

GOOD LOOK FOR YOUR FUTURE, LIKE YOU I AM STAYING ON HERE TO HOPEFULLY HELP MORE PEOPLE.

AGAIN SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH

:) PEACE AND LIGHT TO ONE AND ALL :D

:P

till next time...

PINGIT WANT A RESULT GO ON MY FRIEND 17 WEEKS OF HEL-L BUT IN THE END WELL WORTH IT. I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU, WHAT REASON HAVE THEY GIVEN YOU FOR OVERTURNING IT?

GOOD LOOK FOR YOUR FUTURE, LIKE YOU I AM STAYING ON HERE TO HOPEFULLY HELP MORE PEOPLE.

AGAIN SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH

:) PEACE AND LIGHT TO ONE AND ALL :D

THANKS ALL FOR HELP ON N.I. NUMBER BANK ACCOUNTS BILLS ETC...........

PINGIT MINES A BIG BOTTLE OF CORONA LIGHT LOL