Thailand Plans To Stream Live Webcasts Of Prison..

mffun

i had a pretty liberal upbringing , not too strict at all , happy childhood an all that.

i just get tired hearing about all the muggings , rapes , knifings , shootings , robberies etc.etc.etc. and the inability of the police or the courts to do much about it.

both here , and in my home country , the uk.

in my home town , i know one old lady , 84 , car pulled up as she was walking , grabbed her bag and arm and drove off , dragging her for 20 yards down the road. the kids ( 18 and 19 y.o.) who did it were caught and let off with a caution. there must be a thousands of cases like that.

those kids and others like them need a dose of quickly administered street justice , preferably by the police and down a back alley.

Edited by taxexile

"whip'em hard and hang 'em high" sounds like a president we all know, could you answer my question on your upbringing, tax. Thanx

And you see how successfull it is, democrazy, peace and wealth whereever you look.....

i had a pretty liberal upbringing , not too strict at all , happy childhood an all that.

i just get tired hearing about all the muggings , rapes , knifings , shootings , robberies etc.etc.etc. and the inability of the police or the courts to do much about it.

both here , and in my home country , the uk.

in my home town , i know one old lady , 84 , car pulled up as she was walking , grabbed her bag and arm and drove off , dragging her for 20 yards down the road. the kids ( 18 and 19 y.o.) who did it were caught and let off with a caution. there must be a thousands of cases like that.

those kids and others like them need a dose of quickly administered street justice , preferably by the police and down a back alley.

Hard to believe, but I'll take you word for it.

Don't you think that 20 years+ in a Thai Prison would be worse than the Death Penalty?

Edited by SamuiJens

i think criminals should be removed from society for a long while to ponder the error of their ways , i'm not bothered if the conditions inside the prison are harsh and disgusting , nobody forced them to go to prison.

half or more of the time served should be a strict punishment phase , should be little joy and much misery , the remainder should be education and rehabilitation under a less strict regime.

probation on release should be for life.

i also think that the victims should have some say as to the nature of the punishment.

in many ways the death penalty is an easy way out , especially as it is now done by injection.

the death penalty affects the family of the guilty , who are as much victims as the murdered persons family.

i think criminals should be removed from society for a long while to ponder the error of their ways , i'm not bothered if the conditions inside the prison are harsh and disgusting , nobody forced them to go to prison.

half or more of the time served should be a strict punishment phase , should be little joy and much misery , the remainder should be education and rehabilitation under a less strict regime.

probation on release should be for life.

i also think that the victims should have some say as to the nature of the punishment.

in many ways the death penalty is an easy way out , especially as it is now done by injection.

the death penalty affects the family of the guilty , who are as much victims as the murdered persons family.

Are you sure you aren't the infamous Pres. Walker Bush? Same out-look, but thats going off-topic.

Hope you don't help your ? make food in Hua Hin!