Can We Have More Space With The Control Keys Please George

neverdie

Hi George,

Many times when I try to view pages further along, I click on the add to asia rooms which is located a bees dikc away from the numbered keys.....

no idea what im on about, take a look at the little pic below:-

dunno if anyone else has had the same problem?

:o

thaivisapic.th.png

Makes me feel better neverdie, thought it was just me...

:o I thought it was just me too......maybe 'we' are right....its just 'us'!

Wonder if george will move the world for us or just continue with sneaky little placement of keys :D GO FOR GOLD GEORGE....just kidding :D

Just curious as to what browser you are using because the banner is quite a distance from my numbered buttons on my window. using ff on a vista laptop, what about you neverdie?

Just curious as to what browser you are using because the banner is quite a distance from my numbered buttons on my window. using ff on a vista laptop, what about you neverdie?

sbk, Ive got both a desk top and a lap top both with Vista.....I use internet explorer, if that makes a difference? :o

I also agree with PB about a few more page buttons.

I would also like the POWER to send electric shocks thru to some people :D , especially you sbk!

SBK, You made me investigate & it would appear that I owe George a bit of an apology.....I have a 24 inch screen on my main computer & I like to minimize the pages so I can have multiple things running at once.....if I enlarge to the full screen I end up with more distance, much more distance, even a spastic like me can't accidently click the add banner then.

Its still a little tight on the laptop, but same again, if I open full screen, it doesnt happen

TERRIBLY SORRY GEORGE :D

PS: it is my usual practice to always have many things open....makes me feel important :D:o ...i never use the full screen for one thing, its too flamin big

Edited by neverdie

I would also like the POWER to send electric shocks thru to some people :o , especially you sbk!

I am sure you aren't the only one neverdie :D

Well, good to hear the problem is sorted. Could be you just need more nimble fingers :D

I would also like the POWER to send electric shocks thru to some people :wai: , especially you sbk!

I am sure you aren't the only one neverdie :P

Well, good to hear the problem is sorted. Could be you just need more nimble fingers :jerk:

:o:D thats very cruel sbk....you are well aware that I don't have any fingers....yet you still chose to mock me about it :D:D:D

A lot of things will change to the better when we have the new version of the Invision software in Q2.

All modifications done now will have to be redone in the new version, so we have basically freezed the current version for now.

Keep the ideas coming!

How about an emoticon for beating a dead horse? If the animal rights defenders do not get offended...

Here's a couple :D

post-14979-1237608911.gif

post-14979-1237608920.gif

thats awesome emoticons....how do you get them & how do you save them to ur pc? I cant work it out, but then again ive always been a dozen steps behind when it comes to driving these things :o

How about an emoticon for beating a dead horse? If the animal rights defenders do not get offended...

Here's a couple :D

post-14979-1237608911.gif

post-14979-1237608920.gif

thats awesome emoticons....how do you get them & how do you save them to ur pc? I cant work it out, but then again ive always been a dozen steps behind when it comes to driving these things :o

Those are simple attachments to the post. To save them right-click on the image and choose 'save as', put them somewhere that you can find them.

To use simply upload as an attachment, small images don't generate a preview so you see the full sized animated image :D