Adjanbj

adjan jb

What if you're scizophrenic? :D

Maybe he already is and the prankster is, in fact him. He just doesn't know it yet. :D Herr Freud at your service

"Suspended or Banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned."

Huh? :o

"Vagabond" is a nice nick. :D

But "schizophrenic" just gave me an idea

Edited by adjan jb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It happened to me too, just start a new account and let the prankster dig him or herself their own hole.

Except that would be a forum violation. :o

"14) Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended or Banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned."

reminds me of my favourite ever bit of standup comedy heckling. bloke comes on stage and says 'good evening ladies and gentlemen, i am a schizophrenic'. wag at the back pipes up 'well you can both fuc_k off then'. poor guy never recovered.

It happened to me too, just start a new account and let the prankster dig him or herself their own hole.

"14) Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended or Banned members found creating additional accounts will be banned."

Hill16,

Your post gave me an idea. I've checked the member list and the nick I'm thinking of is not taken. You could well be the (unwilling) winner.

Adjanjb, I hereby authorize you to use the name of the country in my unpublished novel, or its capital. Or even its king. PM me for names.

I will soon send you a PM requesting my nick to be officially changed to ..... Unless you prefer that I keep on dealing with Tywais. Just let me know.

Unless someone shows up with a great idea before.. let's say today at midnight, Hill16 is the winner.

But Rasseru, the runner up, will also get a well-deserved cold one.

Now if Sir Milton could only answer my question

Edited by adjan jb

Hill16,

Your post gave me an idea. I've checked the member list and the nick I'm thinking of is not taken. You could well be the (unwilling) winner.

Glad to be of some assistance. :D

Unless someone shows up with a great idea before.. let's say today at midnight, Hill16 is the winner.

I think it's already been taken.

But Rasseru, the runner up, will also get a well-deserved cold one.

Now I am in fear.

In any case, you'll always be Oddjob in my book. :o

Heres a thought for you......

Something Stable, solid and witha good positive history.....

Not exactly French but Charismatic and Cavalier like your goodself...

I put the Majestic Name and Avatar of " Fokker"

post-22124-1237716650_thumb.jpg

The Fokker Fighter Aeroplane

I think it means Falcon in German

Of course it might mean giving up on any hope of being a Moder.. as there might be an objection to your names together

:o

Will there be a formal unveiling ceremony at the Tuskers do?

Will you be keeping the superhero avatar or will that be changing too?

There's more to this changing of identity than meets the eye.

The winner and a few others will be invited to join me at Tuskers (next Friday?). I'll sent them a PM.

I'll keep the avatar which, by the way, looks more like the Fool On The Hill than a superhero

As an addendum to my previous 'suggestion', how about scizofrenchic? Or maybe not....

Whether he loves it or no, I am a 'scizo'-phobe. Call me, if you like, a schizo-philiac, but could we please have an haitch where it belongs? :o