So Which Perfume Are You Girls On?

thithi

Mine are Tommy Girl and Lily Paris which smells like the Tommy Girl's one plus strawberry in it. it just smells a bit like pink bubble gum.

So I need something new....

i am a uni student. Any recommended fragrances?

I like ones that smells not too strong and any chances I can wear it on. [Not Party time :D]

it's sharing time though not the first time, (i guess) :o

Cool water is nice, but I've never bought it, just tried it on in the store. Can't make up my mind, I guess. But I do like Green Tea (and own it!) as well as Blue Grass, both by Elizabeth Arden.

I like a fresh scent, I must admit. Plus I think with this heat anything too musky or too sweet smells just too strong.

yeh i agree with sbk if it is summer, I would try the fresh or fruity ones :D but i dnt like Green tea myself... such an attitude cos i don't drink it neither use something that has green tea in its ingredients. :D

anyhow, nina sounds good to me but still would like to go to the store for trying the Issey Miyake one.

I can't make up my mind while i'm sat the store, too many choices :o

last month i went to the store for buying my birthday gift. Then the girl at the store showed me the Paris Hilton's perfume ..... its smell too strong just like hers!!! (I guess) I was wondering how many girls in here wanting to have scents like Ms.hilton? I guess they are not able to sell them at all.

Man, I didn't realize that I was old-fashioned when it came to perfume, but I don't want to share my absolute favorite scents so I guess I am, lol. I used to be a perfume FANATIC, and even considered becoming a professional nose. I used to go to the Bloomingdale's counter in NY and tell the professional sales people what was in the perfume they were selling, lol. I stopped wearing it for awhile because I thought it was decadent and bad for the whales and environment and all that stuff, but I think I'm going to go out and get my old summer favorite again - a beautiful but underrated classic. This was one of my first favorite scents that I started wearing after my first office job, and it is still wonderful and made for summer. I used to pop it in the fridge and spray it on before I went out into the hot, humid New York heat. Oh man, memories .... scents and music make me wistful ... and I'm not telling.

But, Clinique Happy and Aromatics Elixir are brilliant for summer, pleasantly sharp and fruity, cuts right through the heat.

added: also Eau de Givenchy is great - very floral, light, feminine, and classy.

I think I know what I'm splurging on this pay cycle, hahahaha, parfume and mascara, lol.

Edited by kat

I bought the cool water spray from Boots shop several months ago.

it smells nice. It cools me down after 2 glasses of vodka coke and go dancing! lol

LOL, grrr after that story you ain't telling,kat!!!

I did pay for the Lancome mascara and i like it though still want to try something new.

Perfume + Cosmetics + Clothes + Shoes ..... really cant get away from them :o

"Flowerbomb" by Viktor and Rolf is great and sexy for evenings!! I also love "Rush" by Gucci but I don't know if they make it anymore. Kate Spade is a perfect summer perfume!!

I agree with you all who like Issey Miyake! It's such a great scent too!

LOL, grrr after that story you ain't telling,kat!!!

I did pay for the Lancome mascara and i like it though still want to try something new.

Perfume + Cosmetics + Clothes + Shoes ..... really cant get away from them :o

I know - I'm terrible, aren't I? I agree that Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is also a great, refreshing scent for summer.

Another clean but subtle and delicate scent is Noa by Cacharel.

Enjoy!

Sorry if is out of topic, but is about parfumes. Anybody of you gentle girls can say me if the many small stalls inside the 3rd, 4th floors of MBK selling parfumes, saying they are tester, are real or just a good quality copies? The price is around 1200 baht for a big CK One or CK be. I got one last year and it seems good, but I don't have a good one to compare.

Thanks for your input!

What ever Perfume please use just a touch, over use can give those near you a headache, otherwise we all like beautiful people, to look good and SMELL NICE. :D:D:o

Yeah, I agree about the overuse but that goes double for men and cologne. As a cosmetic scent, you are not really supposed to smell cologne broadcasted on men unless you are close enough to smell his skin. It is also much sexier that way. Women's scents are of course allowed more leeway, but you definitely don't want to bring tears of suffocation to people's eyes or drive them away, lol.

Edit added: My favorite all-time scent for men is Yves. St. Laurent Pour Homme, mmmmm. It's great for summer, also.

But, very light oils and soaps are also great.

Edited by kat

Sorry if is out of topic, but is about parfumes. Anybody of you gentle girls can say me if the many small stalls inside the 3rd, 4th floors of MBK selling parfumes, saying they are tester, are real or just a good quality copies? The price is around 1200 baht for a big CK One or CK be. I got one last year and it seems good, but I don't have a good one to compare.

Thanks for your input!

those small stalls import A-C graded copied perfumes from Singapore, Hong Kong and Combodia

LOL P'teacup

that's such a babyyyyyyyy :o

Yeah, I agree about the overuse but that goes double for men and cologne. As a cosmetic scent, you are not really supposed to smell cologne broadcasted on men unless you are close enough to smell his skin. It is also much sexier that way.

i actually prefer a guy not to wear cologne except on special occasions... i love a man's natural smell (well most of them).

I highly recommend the new narcisco rodriguez - a very light secnt perfect for hot season

Bvlgari classic is always good.

If you want something stronger and fruity, Lolita Lemphica - a mix of spicy licorice and mango

Fruits and Passion's eau de toilettes are good too.

This thread made me buy a new perfume! Marc by Marc Jacobs. I got in on Ebay for about half the price I could have got it in the stores. Brand new, real and I love it! Its a great summer scent; Gardenia, wild Mugeut, skin musk, cedar and ginger. I have no idea what the shipping might be to Thailand, but for me it was a steal.