10,000 Police, Soldiers, Security Officials Deployed To Keep Security At Government House

george

He received his passport:

pp.jpg

You still think by doing this he still left some credibility. Its the ultimate prove that he only think about himself and try to save his a,,,,,,. And this selfish a""""hole will lead the rebel forces, what a joke.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pp.jpg

You still think by doing this he still left some credibility. Its the ultimate prove that he only think about himself and try to save his a,,,,,,. And this selfish a""""hole will lead the rebel forces, what a joke.

Do Nicaragua allow dual citizenship or do you have to renounce others first?

pp.jpg

I think they don't care their laws for enough $$$$

Breakingnews » Breakingnews

UDD wait at Chiang Mai airport for PM

By: bangkokpost.com

Published: 4/04/2009 at 02:28 PM

Around 500 red-shirted protestors surrounded Chiang Mai airport and the adjacent Wing 41 air base to intercept Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva’s arrival Saturday afternoon.

If they can only get around 500 people to the airport in Chiang Mai, which is their stronghold, how are they going to get a million to Bangkok?

What a bunch of fruitcakes. lol

pp.jpg

I think they don't care their laws for enough $$$$

I thought April fools day was over, why do you guys keep posting April Fools pictures? Reminds me of the "Happy New Year" Banners that stay up all year in Thailand ;-)

How to Obtain a Legitimate Second Citizenship and Passport

The most important precaution to take if you purchase a second passport is to make certain that the document you receive is officially sanctioned in law. Currently, the only countries with officially sanctioned economic citizenship programs are Austria, the Commonwealth of Dominica, and the Federation of St. Kitts/Nevis.

Of these, only the Dominican and St. Kitts/Nevis programs offer a realistic path to a second passport and citizenship. The Austrian program requires investing millions of euros in an Austrian business, with no guarantee that a passport will be forthcoming.

That means anyone offering you an instant passport from Belize, Burkino Faso, the Cayman Islands, the Dominican Republic, Guyana, Nicaragua, Panama, or any other country is selling fraudulent documents. Avoid them all!

- Mark Nestmann is a journalist with more than 20 years of investigative experience. He has authored over a dozen books and many additional reports on wealth preservation, privacy and offshore investing.

Around 500 red-shirted protestors surrounded Chiang Mai airport and the adjacent Wing 41 air base to intercept Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva’s arrival Saturday afternoon.

If they can only get around 500 people to the airport in Chiang Mai, which is their stronghold, how are they going to get a million to Bangkok?

they downsized it already to 300.000, now to 100.000. 100.000 seems possible! A lot money is going around now.

they downsized it already to 300.000, now to 100.000. 100.000 seems possible! A lot money is going around now.

Possible, but I seriously doubt it. Took the kids up to the waterfall today. Abhisit was supposed to go to Doi Angkhan today. Many locals wearing yellow shirts everywhere today. I think they are trying to give Thaksin a message. He is taking support of people for granted, who really don't give a' s*&t anymore, I think.

Only 500 people at Chiang Mai Airport, that is not a good Omen for the REDS either. Even I thought, that they could get at least 5000 there today.

Oh well, only another four days to wait and find out. Let's get a pool going on how many (RED) protesters will be in Bangkok on the 8th....

I pick 20002....20000 + Koo to take pictures + what's his name to document it for historical acuracy ;-)

We are innocent. No condom is found around GH.

What has condoms got to do with the reported fact that your 'peaceful' rally is guilty of brutally attacking a 47 year old woman, pulling her to the ground and beating and kicking her... :o

Koo was refer to the PAD protest at GH, where lots of used condom was found. So much so that the PAD guards have to search all women handbags for condoms.

Do you want me to send you a link on this?

http://absolutelybangkok.com/pads-progress...m-bad-bad-girl/

http://www.bangkokpost.com/250908_News/25Sep2008_news21.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_...e_for_Democracy

"Mounds of garbage and condoms piled up in Government House, bras and g-strings were left to dry from bushes in the lawn, and the lack of sanitary facilities caused a stink to envelop the compound. A Matichon journalist found glass pipes used for smoking methamphetamine (commonly known as "ICE") being sold near PAD-leader Chamlong Srimuang's tent."

Edited by DaleBlue

How to Obtain a Legitimate Second Citizenship and Passport

The most important precaution to take if you purchase a second passport is to make certain that the document you receive is officially sanctioned in law. Currently, the only countries with officially sanctioned economic citizenship programs are Austria, the Commonwealth of Dominica, and the Federation of St. Kitts/Nevis.

Of these, only the Dominican and St. Kitts/Nevis programs offer a realistic path to a second passport and citizenship. The Austrian program requires investing millions of euros in an Austrian business, with no guarantee that a passport will be forthcoming.

That means anyone offering you an instant passport from Belize, Burkino Faso, the Cayman Islands, the Dominican Republic, Guyana, Nicaragua, Panama, or any other country is selling fraudulent documents. Avoid them all!

- Mark Nestmann is a journalist with more than 20 years of investigative experience. He has authored over a dozen books and many additional reports on wealth preservation, privacy and offshore investing.

hello.

please follow the thai visa protocol and provide a link for the article.

thank you.

What has condoms got to do with the reported fact that your 'peaceful' rally is guilty of brutally attacking a 47 year old woman, pulling her to the ground and beating and kicking her... :o

Koo was refer to the PAD protest at GH, where lots of used condom was found. So much so that the PAD guards have to search all women handbags for condoms.

http://absolutelybangkok.com/pads-progress...m-bad-bad-girl/

http://www.bangkokpost.com/250908_News/25Sep2008_news21.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_...e_for_Democracy

"A Matichon journalist found glass pipes used for smoking methamphetamine (commonly known as "ICE") being sold near PAD-leader Chamlong Srimuang's tent."

and lets not forget the plastic bottles of stale urine the PAD had stored as "weapons".

Red Yellow, the are both idiots. Lets put it behind and get on with the business of running the country, and trying to get Thailand out of this recession. The question, again, is who is best to do that. Abhisit, Chalerm, or any member of the Shiniwatra clan....

Do you have a link on what connection assault and battery has to do with condoms like the poster asked about?

Don't wait for me. Just go there on the 8th and count or watch Dtv online.

If you want to calm yourself down, watch them early in the morning. They all sleep somewhere and will not gather in front of the main stage.

Koo, are you somewhere related with this stand-up comedian? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdIsBfBumXk

Edited by henryalleman

Red Yellow, the are both idiots. Lets put it behind and get on with the business of running the country, and trying to get Thailand out of this recession. The question, again, is who is best to do that. Abhisit, Chalerm, or any member of the Shiniwatra clan....

Abhi is a pawn for ... nobody's really sure who run this game ...

If you want an accountable person, Thaksin is running for Thaksin, you really know who you're dealing with.

If you want to calm yourself down, watch them early in the morning. They all sleep somewhere and will not gather in front of the main stage.

LOL....

btw, for the benefit of all, if you type [ youtube ] and then the video ID (in this case JdIsBfBumXk) and then [ /youtube ]

the forum software will directly embed the video within your post...

like this...

(make sure there are no spaces in any of the the above)

if you click on reply to this post you can see how the text looks without any spaces

Edited by sriracha john

If you want an accountable person, Thaksin is running for Thaksin, you really know who you're dealing with.

Thaksin is running for Thaksin by telling the Reds that he wants to return for them. A bit dishonest wouldn't you say?

Thaksin is the best choice for the reds.

Do you honestly think Abhi offers a better alternative ?

LOL....

btw, for the benefit of all, if you type [ youtube ] and then the video ID (in this case JdIsBfBumXk) and then [ /youtube ]

the forum software will directly embed the video within your post...

like this...

(make sure there are no spaces in any of the the above)

if you click on reply to this post you can see how the text looks without any spaces

Thanks, John :-) Priceless video, I love it. lol Reminds me of any number of past and present politicians in Thailand, along with some of the Thai English Teachers ROFL

Thaksin is running for Thaksin by telling the Reds that he wants to return for them. A bit dishonest wouldn't you say?

This isn't about the Reds. This is a power struggle at much more senior levels and at the end of the day, I doubt either Abhisit or Thaksin will benefit the Reds very much from the other. The only difference is that Abhisit isn't using the Reds as pawns in what could end up being a very violent affair.

For Thailand?

Yes.

YES

Ex-TRT Chatchuron who is influential in certain of their circles has apparently called for investigations into UDD claims by a neutral committee and a neutral committee to be set up to look into constitutional ammendment. This does not sound like people's revolution and Chatchuron has a far bettre claim to left wing stuff like that than Thakisn does. Putting into the light of UDD lowering their expectations from 1 million (which would be pretty revolutionary), it seems that April 8 may not be the revolution that some speakers have claimed it will be and some on the UDD side see this.

Anyway the protests were all going to be over by last Sunday, so many posters on here predicted in their ultimate wisdom of all things Thai.

LOL :D

Hilarious, and yet they still post on here as "sages of Thailand"..................

:o

Perhaps they will tell us now that the Democrats could win an election should one be held............... :D

:D

Anyway the protests were all going to be over by last Sunday, so many posters on here predicted in their ultimate wisdom of all things Thai.

The Protests were over, before they started lol

Went down in numbers ever since. Yesterday, it was reportedly only 1500 at Government House and about 400 and King Power, plus 500 at the Chiang Mai Airport (Thaskin's so-called stronghold)

I've challenged Koo and the few remaining red pawns, several times now to produce pictures of the thousands of protesters they claim to have right now. I've never seen pictures with more than 1500, if that. (recent pictures, please from the past two or three days)

Speaking of claims....didn't the Reds just a few days ago claim, that they will have 1,000,000 RED Trolls down at Government House by the 8th...then they reduced their estimate to 300,000, then 100,000....what the estimate for the 8th today? 50,000? lol

I am adjusting my estimate upward, from 20002 to 20003, because if you can talk so bold, I'm sure you don't mind going down there and help out, along with Koo, who will take pictures of the millions of Red Trolls and our esteemed Historian, right? ;-)

Anyways, if the turnout at the rally is as low as the amounts of people reading this post right now, you better pack a lunch, because you will be there for a few years, if you want to change the government. lol

Edited by kurtgruen

Desperate to increase numbers from upcountry, last night Thaksin transmitted his video phone-in to Udon. He said he would come back as PM and Udon would be the first province to receive development funds.

Tonight he'll probably phone Roi-Et and say the same thing.

The same old blatant carrot and stick he used when in power, vote for me and you'll get a piece of the pie, if you don't vote for me, get to the back of the queue. Only last night there was no sign of the stick.

Edited by Siripon

Desperate to increase numbers from upcountry, last night Thaksin transmitted his video phone-in to Udon. He said he would come back as PM and Udon would be the first province to receive development funds.

Tonight he'll probably phone Roi-Et and say the same thing.

The same old blatant carrot and stick he used when in power, vote for me and you'll get a piece of the pie, if you don't vote for me, get to the back of the queue. Only last night there was no sign of the stick.

Didn't he also say something about how he is sure that when he dies, he will die in Udon? or something like that?? Can't beat tugging on an audience's heart strings... :o

The Protests were over, before they started lol

Went down in numbers ever since. Yesterday, it was reportedly only 1500 at Government House and about 400 and King Power, plus 500 at the Chiang Mai Airport (Thaskin's so-called stronghold)

I've challenged Koo and the few remaining red pawns, several times now to produce pictures of the thousands of protesters they claim to have right now. I've never seen pictures with more than 1500, if that. (recent pictures, please from the past two or three days)

Speaking of claims....didn't the Reds just a few days ago claim, that they will have 1,000,000 RED Trolls down at Government House by the 8th...then they reduced their estimate to 300,000, then 100,000....what the estimate for the 8th today? 50,000? lol

I am adjusting my estimate upward, from 20002 to 20003, because if you can talk so bold, I'm sure you don't mind going down there and help out, along with Koo, who will take pictures of the millions of Red Trolls and our esteemed Historian, right? ;-)

Anyways, if the turnout at the rally is as low as the amounts of people reading this post right now, you better pack a lunch, because you will be there for a few years, if you want to change the government. lol

They offer real good money now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they can get 100.000 or more people.

They offer real good money now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they can get 100.000 or more people.

Great, more red trolls stomping around Bangkok. Starting to sound like a Lord of the Rings Plot. Meanwhile, Smeagul Thaksin sits and hides somewhere, being his usual, slimey, double-talking self. My Precious....I want MY PRECIOUS back....Give me my PRECIOUS back and I will help you... and the Red Trolls march on, as the Plot thickens. ;-)