Thailand Revealed

afw69

1. all of the negatives things about thailand including discussed in this forum and in any similar one, has a simple root. that is simply, its the thai will to deny the white foriegner to establish a foothold which would lead to the white man taking over. this is keeping with the alleged history that they seem to be proud of.

2. on the other hand, this fear has been fullfilled by the chinese immigrants.

3. red shirts, personified by thaksin is simply the chinese/thai that represents rural black skinned thais. they dont represent themselves with their own ethnicity.

4. yellow shirts, personfied by the current admin is simply the other half of the chinese coin, representing 100 % chinese or 50-50% 'ers. this is a closer slice of the population but still no black skin rep by ehtnic equal.

5. or as this one bar slut once put it "thai soap opera is only chinese people but i watch anyway".

6. or as the other slut said " thank you now i go pay chi-nee" refering to paying her rent on her room.

7. lastly, race is everything in asia followed by money. this way of life, flies in the face of all western liberal writiing and thought and law. the liberals refuse to reconcile this but i heard the obama admin has supported the united nations office on global racism which was shuttered in the bush admin. there are claims against thailand pending in the un from several plaintiffs.

Isn't this the case everywhere? As an british-born (in East Africa) Indian but brought up in the UK, I have always lived with racism even though the "majority" are trying to insert the view that UK is a "multi-cultrual" society!! But I have found that in the UK and probably in the rest of the world, "money" always opens the doors for you anywhere!!! :o