Paying For Online Plane Ticket

I have always paid by credit card, was wondering if it is cheaper to pay by debit card. I understand you get more protection from credit card. Since i will be booking the return ticket from Thailand, is it better to pay in pound sterling or Thai baht. Never really thought about it before, need to save money. I thank you for thoughts.

I have always paid by credit card, was wondering if it is cheaper to pay by debit card. I understand you get more protection from credit card. Since i will be booking the return ticket from Thailand, is it better to pay in pound sterling or Thai baht. Never really thought about it before, need to save money. I thank you for thoughts.

Hi if it's a well know and big airline then d/card, but if it's thru an agent or cheap airline then c/card as if they go bust you are safe!

Paying in Thaibaht/Sterling - check the rate, you can do this using the exchange converter. As sterling is so dire :o at the moment it's worth looking at this now. What about spending money? Again you may get a better rate from a UK bank (9 months ago you better off buying the baht in Thailand, again check the rate with a UK bank and compare with a Thai Bank (Check website Bangkok Bank) Most banks in Thailand offer around the same rate

Hope this helps - also have you booked any internal flights, hotels,etc?

staniraj

Thank you for your prompt reply, understand the first part of your reply and very helpfull, but not understand what you mean about maybe getting Thai baht in uk. Would certainly better to get pound sterling exchanged in Thailand.