Are Aussies Really So Bad?

I wondered where thread had gone (five pages back)…

Richard Branson has offered to sponsor the England Cricket Team, however The Committee at Lords have refused saying ’’we can't have Virgin on our shirts when we're getting f*cked in every match’’.

and again at the MCG last night :o:D:D

Australia one of least corrupt nations: survey

December 05, 2006 06:36pm

Article from: HERE

AUSTRALIA has been ranked among the top 10 least corrupt countries in the world in an international survey.

The inaugural Gallup Worldwide Corruption Index, released in Washington today, lists Australia as the ninth-least corrupt nation out of the 101 countries where residents were surveyed.

Finland came out on top as the least corrupt country, followed by Denmark and New Zealand.

At the other end of the scale, Lithuania was named the most corrupt ahead of Poland, Lebanon, Thailand and Russia.

The survey follows the release in October of a separate study by Berlin-based Transparency International, which found the AWB Iraqi kickbacks scandal had cost corporate Australia its crown as the least corrupt in the world.

Residents who took part in the Gallup survey were asked whether they believed corruption was widespread throughout governments and businesses within their country.

"Among the top 10 countries on the list, a majority of residents, 55 per cent, say they have confidence in the country's leadership. Among the bottom 10 countries the figure is about one-third (32 per cent)," Gallup said in a statement.

"Across the top 10 countries, 84 per cent of residents say people in their countries are able to get ahead by working hard. In the bottom 10 countries that number drops to 58 per cent."

A further 92 per cent of residents in the top 10 least corrupt countries also said they were satisfied with their personal freedoms, compared to 65 per cent in the bottom 10 nations.

Obviously they never asked any Residents who have had dealings with australian Town Planning Departments or NSW and QLD Police, these people are the examples that third world companies follow, cant blame them for doing the same in their own countries when they see it happening here in Corruption free Australia :o Nignoy

Little Johnnie was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out: Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Mechanic etc, but little Johnnie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them have sex with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Johnnie aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Johnnie, "He plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say."

Little Johnnie was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out: Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, Mechanic etc, but little Johnnie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them have sex with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Johnnie aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Johnnie, "He plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say."

The Soapdodger's haven't had a lot to say on the cricket have they ?

another positive post from nignoy :o
But sadly the Truth!! Nignoy

20 years ago maybe, they have cleaned their acts up considerably since then.

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

I reckon half of these posters are bloody "dodgers" Then again you cant blame em. If I was a dodger than I wouldn't tell anyone else either.. :D

:D sadlly was not in Australia 20 years ago I am talking about the Corruption that is rife here and now I,m not being negative just keeping the record straight, it is a way of life everywhere we just have to live with it, and not be so quick to point the finger at others :D Nignoy

:D sadlly was not in Australia 20 years ago I am talking about the Corruption that is rife here and now I,m not being negative just keeping the record straight, it is a way of life everywhere we just have to live with it, and not be so quick to point the finger at others :D Nignoy

No one said OZ is corruption free, it is instead measured by degree. anyway, you have made your point.

Now stop pointing your finger at this Aussie thread and put it back in your bum where it belongs.

So in this thread say anything about anybody or anywhere

No one said OZ is corruption free, it is instead measured by degree. anyway, you have made your point.

Now stop pointing your finger at this Aussie thread and put it back in your bum where it belongs.

so take the piss or critise anyone or anywhere as long as it is not australia :D just love winding you guys up and watching you go, you should not take everything so personal , start the day off right ,wind up an aussie!!jeez get a life :D Nignoy

another positive post from nignoy :D

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

Nignoy is a Pom who has travelled the world extensively and couldn't find anywhere better than Australia in which to live.

However, like any old model with the miles on the clock, he has developed a permanent whine from somewhere deep inside that even the thickest of lubricants can't erase. :o:D

Edited by Old Croc

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

Nignoy is a Pom who has travelled the world extensively and couldn't find anywhere better than Australia in which to live.

However, like any old model with the miles on the clock, he has developed a permanent whine from somewhere deep inside that even the thickest of lubricants can't erase. :o:D

When the Big BA 747 lands in Sydney the Cap'n turns off the engines and the whine stops, and the Dodger's start whining. :D

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

When the Big BA 747 lands in Sydney the Cap'n turns off the engines and the whine stops, and the Dodger's start whining. :D

correction Doc, keep whining

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

Correction Doc!! Will Keep Winding you Buggers up :bah: dont you just love it :D Nignoy

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

Correction Doc!! Will Keep Winding you Buggers up :bah: dont you just love it :bah: Nignoy

we do love it :D

Is Nignoy a Dodger ?

Correction Doc!! Will Keep Winding you Buggers up :o dont you just love it :bah: Nignoy

we do love it :D

There you go, good job we never won the ashes(rephrase that !! did not have a hope of winning the ashes)imagine the fun I would have had then :bah: Nignoy

Not worried about Soccer or cricket, wrong shape ball :o I,m so spoiled for choice here in QLD whether it is league or union plenty of good teams to watch and if I need a laugh can always go and watch the Lions play airborn Pingpong :D Nignoy

Not worried about Soccer or cricket, wrong shape ball :o I,m so spoiled for choice here in QLD whether it is league or union plenty of good teams to watch and if I need a laugh can always go and watch the Lions play airborn Pingpong :D Nignoy

Yes we are blessed up in QLD. The broncos, Bulls and of course our Lions. I think this is going to be their year again. 2007 "Lions" I can feel it.

ITR

<_kr4m3r> so many f*cking criminals, its bullshit

<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die

<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"

<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?

<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"

:o

<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die

:D

Another well educated POM. Can someone decode this for me.

Just remember that it was the Poms that sent their convicts to paradise. "oh beautiful blue water and white beaches that go for miles, our convicts will hate that".

Edited by In the Rai!

:D

Another well educated POM. Can someone decode this for me.

Just remember that it was the Poms that sent their convicts to paradise. "oh beautiful blue water and white beaches that go for miles, our convicts will hate that".

Fair does mate, millions of us escape the old Dart and roam the world, some of us were lucky and have discovered queensland we even sort of learnt the language and all its quaint customs, like only working 2 days a week and drinking fourex, but boy does living here have its bonuses, apart from fishing and crabbing, being made welcome everywhere you go, and all the natives try and speak english.The religion is a bit weird they worship a god called Wally, w ith weird named disciples called Alfie, Bruce and Darren one of the disciples called wendall was disrobed because he changed faith :D but all in all its a great place and I get to keep the mates down the local RSL honest,as the natives say I wouldnt miss it for Quids :D Nignoy