Are Aussies Really So Bad?

Oh 1 more

During a Rugby tour of New Zealand the Australian team are relaxing in a pub after a hard fought victory.

Three Kiwis, angry ant their teams loss decide to see if they can spark a brawl.

the 1st one walks up to Matthew Burke and says "George Gregan is gay"

Burke replies "yeah thats nice"

the 2nd one walks up to him and says "George Gregan roots sheep"

Burk looks up and answers " yeah thats nice"

the 3rd one walks up to him and says " George Gregan is a kiwi"

Matthew turns around and says " yeah I thought thats what your friends were trying to tell me

In The Rai!

Oh 1 more

During a Rugby tour of New Zealand the Australian team are relaxing in a pub after a hard fought victory.

Three Kiwis, angry ant their teams loss decide to see if they can spark a brawl.

the 1st one walks up to Matthew Burke and says "George Gregan is gay"

Burke replies "yeah thats nice"

the 2nd one walks up to him and says "George Gregan roots sheep"

Burk looks up and answers " yeah thats nice"

the 3rd one walks up to him and says " George Gregan is a kiwi"

Matthew turns around and says " yeah I thought thats what your friends were trying to tell me

In The Rai!

:o:D

• 2 weeks later...
Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex?

A. They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick!

:o

The Title of this Thread is are Australians Really so Bad, Well judge for yourselves!!

Former Australian test Cricketer Greg Ritchie arrested in the US for harassing Flight crew on an international flight,, this is the 4th time Mr Ritchie has caused disturbances on flights, Former Wallaby Tony Daly deported from the US on criminal charges on 2/11 this year.

In queensland alone this month 21 traffic deaths due to excess speed or alcohol, over 1250 repeat drink driving offenders this month.

370 schoolies fined for under age drinking, 108 arrested on public nuisance and affray charges,444people over the age of 18 were also charged on various drug and public order charges, the police condemned the parents for resupplying their under age children with alcohol,all these schoolies charges were laid in 7 days in one town. As much as I love australia, I think it is not enough to be champions at every possible sport, just very disappointing to watch the youth of today follow the bad examples excesses portrayed by their sporting heroes. Nignoy

<snipped for brevity>

Talk about putting a dampener on a cracker thread in the jokes section... we Aussies like to have a laugh... at our neighbours... at the rest of the world... and most of all... at ourselves.

Lighten up mate.

I stoppred by here just to mention that:

Lately I've been thinking the aussie's aren't that bad really

Than this austalia1980 "I-beat-up-old-blokes-infront-of-my-girl" chap turns up and ruins the thought....

Oh, but I saw this on the way...

Crap. The best SAS is the Poms..followed by the Kiwis. :D

LOL! and where do the Kiwis go to train?? It wasn't over 6 months ago either that the Poms were over here doing the same thing as the Kiwis! And that isn't hearsay! Known FACT!

Go and ask the US military who have the best SAS?! You might be surprised! And anyway... i'm sure you know the actual facts otherwise you wouldn't have posted that statement or was that only YOUR opinion?! :o

Apparently, having done no research whatsoever, the only reason the british (best) SAS go to australia, aside from futily trying to teach them something, is that the roo's SAS are afraid to fly

Drum roll?

Anyone?

:D

I stoppred by here just to mention that:

Lately I've been thinking the aussie's aren't that bad really

Than this austalia1980 "I-beat-up-old-blokes-infront-of-my-girl" chap turns up and ruins the thought....

Oh, but I saw this on the way...

Crap. The best SAS is the Poms..followed by the Kiwis. :D

LOL! and where do the Kiwis go to train?? It wasn't over 6 months ago either that the Poms were over here doing the same thing as the Kiwis! And that isn't hearsay! Known FACT!

Go and ask the US military who have the best SAS?! You might be surprised! And anyway... i'm sure you know the actual facts otherwise you wouldn't have posted that statement or was that only YOUR opinion?! :o

Apparently, having done no research whatsoever, the only reason the british (best) SAS go to australia, aside from futily trying to teach them something, is that the roo's SAS are afraid to fly

Drum roll?

Anyone?

:D

Well if he is from Australia which I dont think he is, then he is definately from NSW cause everyone in QLD can at least spell our own country correctly (austalia1980 "I-beat-up-old-blokes-infront-of-my-girl" chap turns up and ruins the thought....)

Or a kiwi trying to be popular by saying he is Australian... :D:D

Nignoy really has a chip on both shouders, I liken him to a pommy donz :D

He's well balanced then :D

Pretty well balanced :D just like to state the odd fact now and then, sorry if I took the thread title so seriously, seems the only aussies with a sense of humour are the ones living overseas :o Nignoy

A man in Brisbane calls his son in Adelaide two days before Christmas and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough."

"Gees Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says, "we're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Darwin and tell her."

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

"No way they're getting divorced!" she shouts, "I'll take care of this."

She calls Brisbane immediately and screams at her father, "You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there by tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing. DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.

"It's Okay," he says, "they're coming for Christmas and paying their own way."

Australia one of least corrupt nations: survey

December 05, 2006 06:36pm

Article from: HERE

AUSTRALIA has been ranked among the top 10 least corrupt countries in the world in an international survey.

The inaugural Gallup Worldwide Corruption Index, released in Washington today, lists Australia as the ninth-least corrupt nation out of the 101 countries where residents were surveyed.

Finland came out on top as the least corrupt country, followed by Denmark and New Zealand.

At the other end of the scale, Lithuania was named the most corrupt ahead of Poland, Lebanon, Thailand and Russia.

The survey follows the release in October of a separate study by Berlin-based Transparency International, which found the AWB Iraqi kickbacks scandal had cost corporate Australia its crown as the least corrupt in the world.

Residents who took part in the Gallup survey were asked whether they believed corruption was widespread throughout governments and businesses within their country.

"Among the top 10 countries on the list, a majority of residents, 55 per cent, say they have confidence in the country's leadership. Among the bottom 10 countries the figure is about one-third (32 per cent)," Gallup said in a statement.

"Across the top 10 countries, 84 per cent of residents say people in their countries are able to get ahead by working hard. In the bottom 10 countries that number drops to 58 per cent."

A further 92 per cent of residents in the top 10 least corrupt countries also said they were satisfied with their personal freedoms, compared to 65 per cent in the bottom 10 nations.

• 2 weeks later...

Australia and the UK to start a joint effort against terrorism independent from the US............

Australia and the UK are apparently dissatisfied with the progress of the war in Iraq from the US side of things...They believe that the inherent special abilities of the Australian and UK forces can do a better job in Iraq if they were acting as a joint force outside of US control....The name of this New Force.......

The Coalition of the Swilling

• 4 weeks later...

I wondered where thread had gone (five pages back)…

Richard Branson has offered to sponsor the England Cricket Team, however The Committee at Lords have refused saying ’’we can't have Virgin on our shirts when we're getting f*cked in every match’’.