Accounting & Finance Course‏s

meatball

Which Accounting & Finance course should I choose?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am interested in getting a Degree in Accounting, Finance related field.

I have option to study either 1 of 3 degrees in accounting, I don't know which should I choose.

Can anybod tell me the difference between them?

Which is the best?

Bachelor of Business (Professional Accounting) Awarded by Swinburne University of Technology

An Australia degree in professional accounting

8 courses in total, 12 months duration, final year program.

Bachelor of Science in Finance & Accounting Management Awarded by Northeastern University

An US degree, mixture of finance and accounting majors.

16 courses in total, 15 months duration, also considered as final stage degree.

Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Accounting Awarded by University of Bedfordshire

It is an UK direct Hounour degree, pure accounting study, ACCA accredited study.

12 modules plus two preparatory courses in total, 2nd and 3rd years degree program study.

Whether for times of growth, and new businesses starting-up, or decline, when they need people to close them down, there is always a demand for qualified experienced accountants. It can be well-paid and rewarding work. :o

Unfortunately a relevant degree is just the first step, and will get you credits towards a professional accountancy-qualification, but any of the serious institutes (recognised world-wide) will also require further study/examinations plus a lot of hands-on experience as well.

Where do you wish to work, in audit or tax-work, in public-finance or in industry or commerce, and what countries ? Are you being sponsored by a multinational or a major accountancy firm ? Will you work part/full-time while studying or just use the first-degree once-obtained as a springboard into employment and later qualification ?

Personally I'd say, a specific Business-Studies or Accountancy degree-course is a reasonable start, you might also consider adding languages or Marketing, as part of the mix, to improve your attractiveness to potential-employers, who will be looking for a proven ability to learn. :D