Indian Consultant Telephone Number

I need to travel to India on business. I did not know this, but I require a Visa to do this. The telephone number they have listed for the Bangkok office on there website does not work. Does anybody know the telephone number?

Also, does anybody know how long it takes to get a Visa, I am a US citizen if that means anything, and I don't know if it does

I'm an American, and am surprised you would think twice about insulting another human being...especially since this is Thai Visa, the epicenter for multicultural brawling.

DING!

Good Grief, I'm surrounded.

It's funny about this site, if I say anything about a UK citizen they send me a PM telling me I am flaming and warn me that if I do it again I will be banned. But, if a UK citizens insults an American that is OK. I wonder why that is. I guess it has to something to do with the owner of the site and the way he thinks about the world. We should of just let all of you learn how to speak German and then we would not have this problem.

Back on topic :o

Start here http://www.ivac-th.com/

You need letters from your local employer and the Indian company you're visiting plus photos.

Takes 5 working days unless you've been in Thailand on a work permit for 3 years then it allegedly takes 1 day (don't know anyone who has managed to do it though).

The visa centre is in the GlasHaus near Asoke Skytrain.

They've always been helpful to me :D

The visa centre is in the GlasHaus near Asoke Skytrain.

Interesting. India, the hub of outsourced labour, has even outsourced their visa application/processing here in Thailand. It's been outsourced in the U.S. for a while now.

It's funny about this site, if I say anything about a UK citizen they send me a PM telling me I am flaming and warn me that if I do it again I will be banned. But, if a UK citizens insults an American that is OK. I wonder why that is. I guess it has to something to do with the owner of the site and the way he thinks about the world. We should of just let all of you learn how to speak German and then we would not have this problem.

Chill, Bill :D

BTW we do appreciate your belated assistance...oops :o

Interesting. India, the hub of outsourced labour, has even outsourced their visa application/processing here in Thailand. It's been outsourced in the U.S. for a while now.

Not surprising, when you consider that the outsource company handling visa applications worldwide for many countries is VFS Global, an Indian company!