I Am From Denmark

olsen

The last Dane in NST upset a load of high profile businesses and has since left ...

:o

:D sounds interesing indeed, he he. Is it a joke or do you have more info about this?

Why don't you go out and meet some Thais, there are many Danes in Denmark. Why did you come here? I am not being sarcastic by the way.

Cheers, Rick

:D I know lots of Thais already :o The Danes in Denmark are too boring, and after living in Thailand for over a decade I like to meet other Danes living here, as they're far from boring...... :D

The last Dane in NST upset a load of high profile businesses and has since left ...

:o

:D sounds interesing indeed, he he. Is it a joke or do you have more info about this?

No joking from me. He was actually a friend of mine but he simply vanished ...... :D

Hey, I'm that Dane who left, and I'm not boring. I just got fed up because all the girls were looking for men who didn't have big bellies. Sorry I have a big belly. And, by the way, i fart a lot. Are those good reasons why you shouldn't go out with me?

So now I'm in Kanchanaburi and have a very nice girlfriend, or ladyboy anyway.

Up the Danes!!

Hans

i guessed who the OP on this was as soon as i saw the title. i'm guessing life in Sichon isn't quite as idyllic as he likes to report on other threads.

Ooooohhhh my..... I love Sichon and Khanom very much, after 11 years in Thailand I have found my right shelf....but why should this prevent me from seeing other Danes in the area, if someone live here????

Sorry to hear about this other Danish crook..... then I guess Danes are not too popular in this area :D No problem, I will stick to my Danish friends elsewhere in Thailand.... :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just thought I would ask....if any Danish people lives here, it would be nice to meet you :D

:) I Know where you live. But dont worry bout that.

As far as I know ther´s no danish except you at Nakhon.

English teachers, GB, South Africa, and US (at least one big apple)

and then Wolfgang (Germany) and me.

Sorry.

Röde og whide, torsk blire 6 juni på Råsunda. HA