Complaint About A Moderator

nanyang

Easy answer : stop posting when certain mods are online, especially those who enforced the unwritten rule "extremely negative views of PAD, Abhishit and the democrats will not be tolerated"

According to SBK they are allowed as long as they link to a news story saying what you are saying.... You can't post your thoughts "Rumors" unless backed by evidence "news story"

Actually, my objection to that post was that unless there was hard evidence posting such a rumor is highly irresponsible.

It seems to me that posters should be able to use common sense when posting.

Common sense? I wouldn't be surprised if most compaints about mods were concerned with common sense. One example;"Why does it seem that some mods close down almost every thread that creates a lot of interest & participation by members when Thaivisa.com relies on this very participation to generate ad revenue by drawing in advertisers?".

I'm going to have a t-shirt made with big letters on the front saying "THAIVISA MOD" and whenever I am sitting at the bar or someplace and I hear a discussion where someone strays off the original topic I'll shout out, "Off topic! Last warning before I close this discussion down and suspend you from talking with your friends!". Of course I'm just kidding because in the real world I'd get my lights punched out.

Easy answer : stop posting when certain mods are online, especially those who enforced the unwritten rule "extremely negative views of PAD, Abhishit and the democrats will not be tolerated"

I assume you are joking about this Pierrot?????

One individual cannot do that unless its hidden somewhere in the ridiculous forum rules.

Anyway back to the post,you have NO chance of complaining,you will get warned about even speaking about mods/super ones too if that makes sense.If its a female one even less chance mate.

Actually, my objection to that post was that unless there was hard evidence posting such a rumor is highly irresponsible.

It seems to me that posters should be able to use common sense when posting.

So nobody can start a topic saying

I have heard a rumour blah blah blah OR

allegidly blah blah blah OR

I read today,dont know if its true or not but blah blah blah

If thats the case you might as well shut down thaivisa