Cheap Flights

yabaaaa

Emirates for me from Birmingham is great but they do tend to have wildy varying prices, I come for 3 months each time. I looked 2 weeks ago price was £445 I left it for 2 weeks then the price was £558!! I nearly died hahaha, looked today and now its £399.

Yeh, but air asia are crap, no responsibility for connecting flights as I found out a month ago had to rebuy two tickets from Kl to Bkk, I would use them for one off short flights where you don't have connecting flights otherwise I will avoid them in the future.

Looks like Emirates are doing cheap flights from everywhere.

Mate of mine just bought a ticket Sydney-Bangkok-Sydney AU$780

Woohoo...hope they keep it up.

Thai must be smarting :o

thats cheap i got mine with for $1100 with thai.........it burns to see your post :D

Edited by junki3korean

You still have a stop over with Emirates, which makes it a marathon journey of 24hrs plus.

Fly direct with Eva you can buy from their website for £550 12hrs direct from Heathrow.

I'm a pauper so have to travel economy but at heathrow i buy the Servis Air Lounge which is situated almost next to Eva airs check in gate.

For the princely sum of £18 you get 3 hours of quietness / tv / newspapers / electric plug in for laptop / FREE food and ALCOHOL :o

Places are limited and no groups or parties are allowed

Just checked online for 10th april depart and return 4th may 399pounds thats from London-bangkok-London . BUT Bangkok-London-Bangkok for the same dates is 715pounds , work that one out .

Just looked at prices for BKK-JFK in July. Emirates 10,000 baht more than Qatar, Thai doesn't even fly there anymore, but I can go to LAX for about the same price as JFK with Qatar. I can't understand how our national carrier can be so far out of whack on pricing...

Air Asia is cheaper?!

Air Asia don't fly to my home town in the UK Air Asia don't use the latest Airbus A380, + I also collect Emirates miles and am in the frequesnt flyer program so its no use to me. I'm not so sure I could trust AA to get me there on time having used them inThialand with a 3 hour delay for a 1hour flight :o

You still have a stop over with Emirates, which makes it a marathon journey of 24hrs plus.

Fly direct with Eva you can buy from their website for £550 12hrs direct from Heathrow.

I'm a pauper so have to travel economy but at heathrow i buy the Servis Air Lounge which is situated almost next to Eva airs check in gate.

For the princely sum of £18 you get 3 hours of quietness / tv / newspapers / electric plug in for laptop / FREE food and ALCOHOL :o

Its nowhere near 24 hours?? it stops for 1-2 hours depending on what flights you take and I personally like the stop to exercise my legs.

Many people also don't realise that London is not conveneinet for 90% of the country, that for me WOULD make it a marathon journey. 2 hours in the car extortionate parking fees and fuel costs to get there.

As I come at least twice a year I get free use of the lounges in thier frequent flyer program + I now see I will be flying on the new A380 whoooope!!

Looks like Emirates are doing cheap flights from everywhere.

Mate of mine just bought a ticket Sydney-Bangkok-Sydney AU$780

Woohoo...hope they keep it up.

Thai must be smarting :o

And using brand new A380's too!! At least on my trip back from BKK

On Emirates website, the cheapest I could get for August dep/Sept return was just over 37,000 Baht = 740 GBP, roughly. That was fying to Birmingham.
I just checked. Flying Emirates, UK to Thailand return, using the same dates and it's priced at 399.80 GBP. Are they taking the piss ?

Air Asia is cheaper?!

Air Asia don't fly to my home town in the UK Air Asia don't use the latest Airbus A380, + I also collect Emirates miles and am in the frequesnt flyer program so its no use to me. I'm not so sure I could trust AA to get me there on time having used them inThialand with a 3 hour delay for a 1hour flight :o

Agree but in KL nobody will send you in jail for 2 years for a sleeping pill....... :D

If your journey with Emirates is a marathon 24 hours then you booked the wrong Emirates flight, I flew with Emirates, 17 hours all in including changing at Dubai, Etihad is around 15 hours

Brigante7.