Hundreds Of Tiny Annoying Flys.

Richb2004v2

I’m sat in the garden. It’s hot and humid. I have hundreds of tiny annoying flies surrounding my whole body, doing their best to drive me back inside :o . I tried mosquito repellant earlier, without success . Other than employing some sort of ‘tiny fly’ wallah I can’t think of anything else to deter them. Has anyone else any ideas how to rid myself of these annoyances?

Type of fly you are talking about is called "ma leng wee" in Thai. They are only there at the beginning of the wet season. Annoying indeed, they fly into your nose, but don't worry, they won't be around for long.

Edited by keestha

despite my excellent personal hygine, when sitting with a group of people, these insects gravitate and fly around my head more than other heads.

embarrassing and annoying.

a fan directed towards you should push them away

Edited by mc2

despite my excellent personal hygine, when sitting with a group of people, these insects gravitate and fly around my head more than other heads.

embarrassing and annoying.

a fan directed towards you should push them away

The fan does the trick, but on high setting. The only problem is it then blows all my bits of paper and books on my table. Its a hard life :o .

f011[1].jpg

U 2 can look like this for Only $6.95 :o

Try some Jaico repellent from Boots, it's good stuff. 300bt for the roll-on.

Don't laugh, those head nets are a godsend. I went gold prospecting last year with a friend and the flies drove me nuts on the first day. When we got back to the town we were staying at I made a bee line for the hardware store. But I paid Au$7.95! The rest of the week was great, even if I looked dorky!