Transport In And Around Pattaya

chonburi

I will be returning to Pattaya in October this year along with wife and daughter. The lady wife wants to go out to Bangpakong and see the family, as well as renew her identity card (20 years out of date) at the local amphur. I'd like to hire a car and driver to make at least one (possibly two) day trips out there and back from Pattaya. I don't want to drive in muang thai as my reaction time has decreased from when I last did. Can anyone suggest a reasonable and safe operator to contact?

I use a guy called pau. 0812914297 speaks reasonably good english, jolly fellow, very safe driver he has a 4 door pickup in good condition and is very easy to get along with. My friends and I always use him when we dont want to drive our cars

I use a guy called pau. 0812914297 speaks reasonably good english, jolly fellow, very safe driver he has a 4 door pickup in good condition and is very easy to get along with. My friends and I always use him when we dont want to drive our cars

Thanks for that I'll keep the info to hand, any idea what he currently charges?

The much maligned Pattaya Taxi-meter guys will happily do a day's driving for you.

I use them regularly to go to various consulates in Bangkok, wait for me and drive me back. Khun Santi on mobile 085-180-2415 or 080-099-0268 as an example.

No problems at all and most indicate that they are willing to do full day hire.

Or private taxi services - Da Taxi at 085-285-4196 - or Somkid Haboonme at 086-163-7445

The much maligned Pattaya Taxi-meter guys will happily do a day's driving for you.

I use them regularly to go to various consulates in Bangkok, wait for me and drive me back. Khun Santi on mobile 085-180-2415 or 080-099-0268 as an example.

No problems at all and most indicate that they are willing to do full day hire.

Or private taxi services - Da Taxi at 085-285-4196 - or Somkid Haboonme at 086-163-7445

Thanks HB,

Very useful info for me and the lady for the trip back to the village, can't stand the bus trip and I'm told it's all changed from when we used to catch one bus to Chonburi, then change to another one to get to Bangpakong.