Internet Anti-blocking

dee123

Right,....I know nuffing about computers but I saw a TV program on CNN or somewhere about a bit of software called Tor which is used for protecting your privacy and circumventing blocking of websites.Please whizz-kids explain to us what this is all about......thanks!! :o

As you are a self proclaimed know nothing (We all start that way) then I will suggest without any smart-ass comments you simply google "TOR" and read. Its all there. Googling is many peoples first action when trying to find out anything.

Good luck with it.

As you are a self proclaimed know nothing (We all start that way) then I will suggest without any smart-ass comments you simply google "TOR" and read. Its all there. Googling is many peoples first action when trying to find out anything.

Good luck with it.

yeah I'd allready done that,.....what I wanted to know was feedback, by the whizzkid brigade,...if it works and can it really protect your location ect....what the manufacturers claim and what actually happens is often miles apart.....if it does what its supposed to do we should all be using it!!

Edited by dee123

Reimar must be busy typing his latest Windows 7 update topic... but once he's done I'm sure he will join the conversation to explain why any discussion regarding the circumventing of blocking of websites is against forum rules.  :o