Still Hoping For An Answer....

keff

A few weeks back I asked a question about the possibility of driving a Malaysian-registered vehicle into BKK.

Whether is there a time frame validity? How long coudl I drive the vehicle around Thailand?

However, I could not find the right answer on the Transportation dept website.

Anyone knows how I can find out?

Thanks

Whether is there a time frame validity? How long coudl I drive the vehicle around Thailand?
Should be no problem, if you got a insurance which covers Thailand (possibly available from the Duty Free Shop at the border in Sadao). Your car/vehicle will get a "Visa on Arrival" for 90 days, you will have to prove the ownership at the border. Good luck, drive carefully!

Should be no problem, if you got a insurance which covers Thailand (possibly available from the Duty Free Shop at the border in Sadao). Your car/vehicle will get a "Visa on Arrival" for 90 days, you will have to prove the ownership at the border. Good luck, drive carefully!

and if i decide to be in Thailand for more than 90 days?

and if i decide to be in Thailand for more than 90 days?

Than you have to register the vehicle and pay import tax