Sex On The Beach In Ko Phan Ghan

The_Eye_Of_Sauron

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :o

Hang em, I say  :D

A sh....

/edit

Edited by Darknight

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this one certainly set the cat among the pigeons. Entertaining to read members having a go at one another! Since I seem to be the only member who hasn't had a crack at it, here goes.....

On this topic I follow two principles, first, unlike justice sex need not be seen to be done, and second, "consenting adults in private." But if beach bonking is their thing so be it, but if they get the clap also so be it.

I wouldn't be too hard on backpackers in general, and don't agree with those who've condemned them as a class. I just see people who go to these full moon parties, expecting to get some kind of transcendental experience, as just another variety of beach bums.

When I was a teenager a story went around that if you swallowed a few aspirins with some coke, while wearing sunglasses and playing the bongos, a similar experience would result. A few of us tried it. Nothing happened. I think all this beach stuff is about on the same plane.

Having got that off my chest, see you all in a month's time!

When I went to KPG, there was a naked man just lying on the beach, scratching his ginger pubes, all nonchalant.

Its acceptable when women remove their tops, even though some quality control is desirable.

Its the males that are a problem. Invariably they "Go Commando" - meaning no underpants - so when their khaki shorts come off they inflict their nethers on innocent people.

Sex on the beach under a the moonlit sky out of sight is one thing but whiteys gettin' their kit off on the beach in full view of others- now that is out of order! Especially gingers.

(male or female - its just not on,definatly not a good thing , one little bit,no thank you)

Look like I've missed a bit of fun here!

I think the Thais have gotten a little bit used to Western bathing suits- even the normal bikinis- but are still shy about them. I've been to the beach with *guys* who wouldn't take off their shirts, and that's routine for girls, who often just swim in their clothes.

The whole (total) nudity thing is unacceptable, I think, except on a private beach. I wouldn't say anything to them, but I also wouldn't lift a finger if they got arrested for public indecency.

I don't mind backpacking types; though I get a bit impatient and eyerolling when they become down-and-out here- fair enough for the ones who're just knocking around, with families to bail them out- and fair enough for them being a bit wild at their age and wanting to party (without breaking too many rules of public decency). They *are* bringing money and attention to the country.

However, I've had older farang beggars come after me on the street pretending to be "on the way to the airport, can you spare 100B?" Uh-huh. Have also seen them standing on corners asking for money once or twice, even busking. These are the types that Thailand's right to discourage, I think.

"Steven"

Aheem, her, heeerm, OK throat cleared, I'm chiming in now:-

Those who go to the Full Moon Party come over here to get naked, go mad and do they things they would never do in thier home countries. They have no interest in Thai culture and really there not likly to see any anyway at the full moon party, they just came for a good time then back home for the 9 to 5.

I think the Thai's understand that and obviously encourage it for the revenue it generates.

I have been a backpacker and did live on Khao saan Rd years ago when I was first here,

I WAS disgusted by the fact some of them thought being here gave them free pass on personal hygiene, decent clothing and attutude, theres no excuse for looking/smelling like tramp and shouting at the top of your lungs that your proud of it, becuase your a 'traveller'.

Shola

XXX

Sex on the beach under a the moonlit sky out of sight is one thing but whiteys gettin' their kit off on the beach in full view of others- now that is out of order! Especially gingers.

:D , I did like the ginger bit :D

Tuky, I understand your point in closing the other thread - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25669&st=0

But, If the rule you posted has to be adhered to, the farang forum wouldnt exist. :D anyway, it was funny while it lasted. :o:D

maybe I'll start adhering to that rule more from now on then tornado, if you want? :D

I think should apologise to me and chonabot, actually all of you girls went on a rave and rant for nothing - but no apology though :o

Do what ever you want Boo, I could not give a rats arse :D

Edited by Tornado

Post the rants & raves that upset you so much Tornado, I have just read throught the topic again & can only see posts from you & some other guys that you need to apologise for. maybe you're reading with your magic glasses on again. :o

Post the rants & raves that upset you so much Tornado, I have just read throught the topic again & can only see posts from you & some other guys that you need to apologise for.  maybe you're reading with your magic glasses on again. :o

Ah a farang woman, they just keep going and going and going and..............

Wheres 'Princess Nat", she has a clue.

:D

Edited by Tornado

urgh, stop it :D I'm quite happy to say that after living 7 years in Samui I haven't been to a FMP for 6. I wen't 3 times in my first year & refused to go anymore as the sight of all those people pissing in the sea & doing their daft tribal dancing really put me off :D :D I'm all for people being what they want but I don't want to have to see it :o

That thing twirling the tennis balls on strings (sometimes on fire).

That skill will come in useful during the rest of your life now won't it?

See them practicing in the morning and knocking themselves on the head - (sometimes paying for teaching). then the show-off UBER-HIPPY who is brilliant at it, and thinks he'll cop a shag as a result.