State Of Emergency Bars Closed Tonight Or Not

daveb1

So are bars and restuarnts shut or open tonoght in Pattaya?

So the country is in a big <deleted> now and all you worried about if the restaurants or bars open?

Don't you have a home where you can eat or drink? :D

:D:o

So the country is in a big <deleted> now and all you worried about if the restaurants or bars open?

Don't you have a home where you can eat or drink? :o

Oh grow up!

Oh grow up!

Grow up? Guess what I am an mature person of 60 years of age and you tell me to grow up

Oh grow up!

Grow up? Guess what I am an mature person of 60 years of age and you tell me to grow up

YEP!

Look you know and I know that whatever the red or yellow shirts get up to the rest of the people in Thailand just get on with their lives as usual.

Oh grow up!

Your obviously not in any way mature - mentaly. life goes on Mr Fred

I would have said that it is a very fair question by the OP.

This city survives on tourism alone and will have a lot of tourists in residence right now, that have spent their hard earned cash to take a holiday here.

They need to eat, they need to drink, a fact of life.

The various businesses that need these tourists to spend do not need yet another unnecessary closure.

Yes the lucky ones like us that live here can eat and drink home, though as expats here we are by far in a minority.

A very valid topic. I had friends who were planning on heading to Pattaya later today. However, they didn't because of the possibility of things being closed down for the night. They have a Condo for Songkran (a mutual friends) and will probably head down tomorrow. They would, however, have gone tonight had they thought things would be open.

If I were a tourist, I might want to know if I should go eat at 6:00 p.m. and head home or can I have my drinks and then dinner later!

im so glad we established this thread as valid. Thank you to all validators.

dude, no problem! and fwiw, i just went to the mart and grabbed a couple Archa's to celebrate this wonderful Liverpool win. after the game i'll go hang out with a bunch of crazy thai dudes and see if we can get a knifing going down at the snooker tent.