I Need To Get Fit, Rehab Or Resort Catering To Fitness Up North?

THAIPHUKET

I posted this in the general section bujt my preference would be up North, therefore I repeat=

A car accident in Europe, 20 years ago left some permanent damage, weak leg, is one.

I have been lazy lately and my body needs some serious training.

Do you know a place

1. resort style in a nice area where I can walk and let myself be pampered

2. very good fitness room preferably with a good trainer.

I would stay 1 month, if good

Very interested in any personal experience you may have.

Thanks

I do believe one of our TV sponsors there at the top of the page 'Suwan Sawan' odes exactly what you are talking about. He has also run a fitness resort or something of the sort on Samui. They are probably worth giving a try. In another thread about the resort a cpl ppl attested to the programs they put together.

I posted this in the general section bujt my preference would be up North, therefore I repeat=

A car accident in Europe, 20 years ago left some permanent damage, weak leg, is one.

I have been lazy lately and my body needs some serious training.

Do you know a place

1. resort style in a nice area where I can walk and let myself be pampered

2. very good fitness room preferably with a good trainer.

I would stay 1 month, if good

Very interested in any personal experience you may have.

Thanks

I am the owner of Away Suansawan resort, click the advert at the top of the page to get the website.

I don't have exactly what you want, I have an adequate new fitness room ( treadmill, bike, rower, cross trainer, multi gym,weights but no trainer), a great spa where you can get massage and other treatments (at very competitive spa pricing), 25 rai of land for walking in clean air looking at the trees, lake and mountains. I can do a good monthly rate please PM me if your interested. I am about 20 kms north of Chiang Mai

Almost every place with a 'Resort' is going to give you the same as 'Suansawan' (the same name as my place, but anyway...). Depending on your level of pampering- want a color tv with cable? If yes, this will limit your options a lot. but I'm sure you will find an older, professional place to stay :o

Almost every place with a 'Resort' is going to give you the same as 'Suansawan' (the same name as my place, but anyway...). Depending on your level of pampering- want a color tv with cable? If yes, this will limit your options a lot. but I'm sure you will find an older, professional place to stay :o

You will find many 'resorts' each with different facilities, some more than Away Suansawan some less. Pampering can come in a lot more forms than 'watching cable TV'. Look around and find what is best for you, as I said in my post I don't have exactly what you want.

Why this gentleman decides my resort is unprofessional is beyond me, I doubt he has ever been

You will find many 'resorts' each with different facilities, some more than Away Suansawan some less. Pampering can come in a lot more forms than 'watching cable TV'. Look around and find what is best for you, as I said in my post I don't have exactly what you want.

Why this gentleman decides my resort is unprofessional is beyond me, I doubt he has ever been

Yes, I was only saying he had a lot of choices. I would not recommend you, but only because I haven't been there...

Edited by Ajarn

Yes, I was only saying he had a lot of choices. I would not recommend you, but only because I haven't been there...

I apologise for the misunderstanding

I apologise for the misunderstanding

Apology accepted :D