Was In Bangkok

mrmike

sure there was some 1 rooms for 4000 and 6000bath so on...but no fun places at all...and it takes a ´songteo and then a bus and then the skytrain to hit all the fun...AND ofcource the rooms has splitted phone lines giving me big problems on the net (which I sure cant have sittin there playing some poker)

so...its not easy right....gettin an decent room/living with an dedicated phoneline as well as "not too hard getting to da fun" for a decent price is it????????????????

IS IT!????

For that price not really. There are some places around for that price but they are pretty grim.

I'd say if you want comfort and amentites within kicking distance from the action add at least another 4000B and even then you'll have some looking around to do.

Take your time as well. Sod's law applies when flat hunting in BKK in my experience. As soon as you don't think you'll find anywhere better and settle for something, a real cracker will turn up just as you've paid up!!

For that price not really. There are some places around for that price but they are pretty grim.

I'd say if you want comfort and amentites within kicking distance from  the action add at least another 4000B and even then you'll have some looking around to do.

Take your time as well. Sod's law applies when flat hunting in BKK in my experience. As soon as you don't think you'll find anywhere better and settle for something, a real cracker will turn up just as you've paid up!!

yea, thats seems to be part of life.....maybe thats why one should be a little bit more: jai jen jen

anyway....I could put up another 4000bath if its right...no problem

but its a lot about contacts...I really dont have em in Bangkok...do you?