400 000 Baht Question

I am Married to a Thai citizen, we are in the process of applying for the Non Imm (O) Marriage visa. The final step is the bank statement with the 400 000 baht balance. Do you guys know if this money should come from a foreign bank account or can I get the money from thailand and just transfer it all to one account? I cant get a clear answer for immigration for this. please help

I am Married to a Thai citizen, we are in the process of applying for the Non Imm (O) Marriage visa. The final step is the bank statement with the 400 000 baht balance. Do you guys know if this money should come from a foreign bank account or can I get the money from thailand and just transfer it all to one account? I cant get a clear answer for immigration for this. please help

Maybe I'm wrong and let the experts correct me but,

I think it does'nt matter where the money come from as long its on your name and laying in the acount for 2 month before the application date.

denysza,

Good question, I've often wondered that myself. I finally opened my own account at Bangkok Bank for that purpose, previously my wife and I were sharing a joint account at Bank Of Ayudhya.

BAY wouldn't let me open my own personal account, BKK Bank did so I moved all of our accounts over.