Fighting In The Provinces

farangconnection

Just off to buy a new shirt - can you confirm which one I need to be against KFC as it isn't clear in you initial post.

I really like those KFC pita chicken sandwhich thingies...so I will have to support them I think.

Can someone explain, please?

it is KFC versus ?????

KFC (the always popular finger lickin' good choice (BTW, had a girlfriend once that I called KFC ...)) is of course using chemical warfare with their secret ingredients.

But who is their opposition McDonalds, MK, or the guerrillas of the Barbecue restaurants (their colour is Heineken green and their frontline troops, well .., I must admit wanting to fraternise with the enemy!).

My wife says she likes McDonald's chiken better!!!! But, again, I love those chicken pita thingies. So, are my wife and I on opposite sides of the conflict?

Whats the latest on the revolution?Has the colonel gone into exile yet?have the chickens been liberated?I've got my purple shirt and am ready for action

I have it on good authority that the Colonel is dead, and has been replaced by a not-very-accurate clone :o

Sorry lads .....................battles off,after the manager of KFC, Khun Watesnaim was seen being bundled into a truck by four men in green and white striped shirts. We think they were part of Combined Effort to Leave Thaksin In Charge - Financial Chaos ( CELTIC FC)

I didn't know the Scots were on the chucks side...................... :D

but I guess the slogan is....................................

Free the chickens - save money - and be as tight as never before. :o

Sorry lads .....................battles off,after the manager of KFC, Khun Watesnaim was seen being bundled into a truck by four men in green and white striped shirts. We think they were part of Combined Effort to Leave Thaksin In Charge - Financial Chaos ( CELTIC FC)

I didn't know the Scots were on the chucks side...................... :D

but I guess the slogan is....................................

Free the chickens - save money - and be as tight as never before. :o

Makes a change from " Tight as a duck's ass"

KFC (the always popular finger lickin' good choice (BTW, had a girlfriend once that I called KFC ...))

I too had a girlfriend I called KFC, just a bit too crispy for my liking! :o

Thats 'original' or was it 'spicy/zinger'

Sometimes a crispy strip!

With a climax that was more of an avalanche!!