Bus From Pattaya To Koh Chang?

JerryO

Don't struggle with hopeless uncomfortable bus services. Just go to a travel agent in central Pattaya and join a joint minibus going to Trat (including boat fare) you can get a seat for around 500 baht if you shop around. They will pick you up where you are staying and stop for urination breaks on the way. (Approx 4 hours)

Don't struggle with hopeless uncomfortable bus services. Just go to a travel agent in central Pattaya and join a joint minibus going to Trat (including boat fare) you can get a seat for around 500 baht if you shop around. They will pick you up where you are staying and stop for urination breaks on the way. (Approx 4 hours)

Have to agree, theres a few like Joy Travel soi 8 they'll sort you out and cheap enough. have you heard the myth if you go to Koh Chang you'll finnish with your partner. had a cool trip and im still married - the drie down was cool but coming back i had Satan as my driver it was a real white knuckle ride.

Have to agree, theres a few like Joy Travel soi 8 they'll sort you out and cheap enough. have you heard the myth if you go to Koh Chang you'll finnish with your partner. had a cool trip and im still married - the drie down was cool but coming back i had Satan as my driver it was a real white knuckle ride.

why ? whats it like on Koh Chang i'v never been

to go from pattaya to Koh Chang by bus, do i have to go to a bus station, or do i get it along Sukumvit? how do i get it/recognize which bus it is? is there a schedule, and can i reserve seats?

thank you!

If you want to ride a public bus to Koh Chang, go to Pattaya Klang, at the Sukhumvit bus stop. If u do not know the exact location, ask a motorbike taxi driver there, but u can walk its just about 100 meters from Pattaya Klang intersection. There are early in the morning 3 busses going to Trat, about 6 am, 6:30 and 7:30 am or so, the next is around 11 am. I suggest take an early bus, if you want go the Koh Chang the same day.

But if you do not get one of these 3 early busses, then you could take a bus to Chantaburi and from there a bus to Trat.

From Trat to the pier the Songtao costs 50 B. (Farang fare), the ferry to chang about 160 B. roundtrip.

The bus from Pattaya to Trat I think about 170 B.