Thaksin Reveals All

Insight

Posted this earlier in the News Section, but seems to be worthy of it's own topic - Thaksin reveals all:

(Big thanks to the original uppers/editors and the people on the other thread who confirmed the translation)

He was just on CNN and had his ass handed to him by Tom Clancy.

Amazing he has a Phd. from a university in USA with his horrible command of English. It must be from Cracker Jack Univ.

I had a good laugh as it was the first time I hear the man speak in English. :o

Amazing he has a Phd. from a university in USA with his horrible command of English. It must be from Cracker Jack Univ.

He obtained a master's degree in Criminal Justice from Eastern Kentucky University in 1975 and three years later a doctorate in Criminal Justice at Sam Houston University. These are certainly second-rate universities in the U.S. and are located in regions of the country where command of the English language is not exceptional.

He obtained a master's degree in Criminal Justice from Eastern Kentucky University in 1975 and three years later a doctorate in Criminal Justice at Sam Houston University. These are certainly second-rate universities in the U.S. and are located in regions of the country where command of the English language is not exceptional.

according to US News the Universities that Taksin received degrees from ,are Tier 3 universities, the Universities are classified from tier 1 (the best) to tier 4 (the worst) and both universities attended by taksin have consistently been ranked as lower tier 3 !

and yes it is amazing how after 5 years of college in the US , Taksins command of the english language is so poor!!

Come on pple..maybe he brought his education cert with money ? The rich and well off could do anything in this world. There are alot of people both Thais & expats who graduated from university cant do sh.t and doest prove anything at all. Having a higher cert doest mean that person is smarter than your average joe.

As always..the poor are on a losing end.. :o

Come on pple..maybe he brought his education cert with money ? The rich and well off could do anything in this world. There are alot of people both Thais & expats who graduated from university cant do sh.t and doest prove anything at all. Having a higher cert doest mean that person is smarter than your average joe.

As always..the poor are on a losing end.. :o

Kao San road more like :D

according to US News the Universities that Taksin received degrees from ,are Tier 3 universities, the Universities are classified from tier 1 (the best) to tier 4 (the worst) and both universities attended by taksin have consistently been ranked as lower tier 3 !

and yes it is amazing how after 5 years of college in the US , Taksins command of the english language is so poor!!

How's your Thai Mike? mines is awful after 10 years but I can spell Thaksin better than you can :D