Combined Usb Handydrives/mp3 Players

Insight

I've heard a few of the filthy-rich Thai kids in my mates school have these combined USB handydrives & MP3 player doofers. Anybody heard of these things before, know where to find them, got any prices?

All help appreciated and the likes...

Ta.

Looking at the prices of 512MB+, wondering if it's worth biting the bullet and going for the glorious iPod.

Just looking for something to use in my car. It's a company car job, so don't want to splash out on a full MP3 CD playing head unit. Currently using a portable CD player that can play MP3 CD's, but it's slow to scan around and I'm tired of burning new CD's all the time.

(I play long 100MB+ mix MP3's)

Ta.

Looking at the prices of 512MB+, wondering if it's worth biting the bullet and going for the glorious iPod.

Just looking for something to use in my car. It's a company car job, so don't want to splash out on a full MP3 CD playing head unit. Currently using a portable CD player that can play MP3 CD's, but it's slow to scan around and I'm tired of burning new CD's all the time.

(I play long 100MB+ mix MP3's)

Gizmodo ran a blurb on this one last week. It's 1GB for about B4000 on eBay. Seemed like a great price point for 1GB, FM tuner, OLED display and other goodies I don't recall. By comparison the iPod Shuffle 1gb is another $50/B2000.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/deals/ebay-...yers-030805.php