Someone Who Helps To Open Closed Door?

axel2001

Hello,

Friend of mine locked door in his room and he can't find key. Do you know someone who can help to open locked door without key? It's very urgent situation because he has to leave to BKK today.

Thank you.

Edited by axel2001

Most guys who do that kind of work are sleeping now because they work nights but you might try

Sanga Locksmith, 0816 690 515 or 053 329 689

//e-mail removed as per forum rules//

It's a small hole in the wall shop in Nong Hoi between the Holiday Inn and Mahidol Road, on the left travelling out of town. The owner speaks good English and did a prompt fuss free job when the safe in my apartment broke in locked mode. Trip across town, broke open the safe, dismounted it, took it to his workshop and installed a new lock, returned and re-installed it for 800 baht. Not super cheap but good value, I thought.

From a previous post.

Hello,

Friend of mine locked door in his room and he can't find key. Do you know someone who can help to open locked door without key? It's very urgent situation because he has to leave to BKK today.

Thank you.

Here's another: Khun Chartchai, a trade school trained locksmith with many years experience now, who has done several jobs for me. I know he can pick a lock and charges reasonably, and speakes pretty good English. He has two shops, but he usually is at his small booth in front of the 7/11 across from Duangtawan hotel, at the end of Loi Kroh Road nearest to ChangKlan Rd and the Night Bazaar.

I can only find his old card right now with the numbers 01-8845247 and 09-4329683 So put an 8 after the 0 and you may reach him this way. But it's Songkran and I'm not sure he's around or open for business.

Otherwise try a credit card or slim knife to slide the lock back, or push out the pins on the hinges, or unscrew the hinges if the screws are exposed. What about a window? Good luck. don