Well Water Tests

joolz

looking for a laboratory to have my well water analyzed - any ideas? i am on koh phangan, surat thani province. i hear universities do this kind of analysis, any leads? how much does that cost?

many thanks!

I am not sure in Koh Phanagan are but full test in Pattaya-Sattahib area run 4000 baht+ for complete workup of well water. The test runs bacteria fecal matter content acidic or alkaline tests Iron content & several other things . depending on what your testing for the price will vary. There should be some water agencies that are listed in your area. Maybe SBK might know. The Super Duper moderator in your area!

I am not sure in Koh Phanagan are but full test in Pattaya-Sattahib area run 4000 baht+ for complete workup of well water. The test runs bacteria fecal matter content acidic or alkaline tests Iron content & several other things . depending on what your testing for the price will vary. There should be some water agencies that are listed in your area. Maybe SBK might know. The Super Duper moderator in your area!

thanks a lot! could you psl tell me how i can get in touch with SBK?

thanks a lot! could you psl tell me how i can get in touch with SBK?

Click here!

looking for a laboratory to have my well water analyzed - any ideas? i am on koh phangan, surat thani province. i hear universities do this kind of analysis, any leads? how much does that cost?

many thanks!

Have you tried the local water company?

Or, are there any pool installers near you?

Water testing is a very simple execise with only minimal equipment needed. Do a google search for advice. Good Luck.