Has Daily Mail Online Been Blocked?

thaimate

I just accessed the Daily Mail UK front page in about 5 seconds. Moved to the internet forum as it appears to be an internet issue

It might help if you list your ISP and browser when posting internet problems as well

I am usingTT&T maxnet with firefox browser and encountered no problems. But if its political news you are looking for on their front page, you will be disappointed.

Is anyone getting the same problem as me today ,cant get the Daily Mail online ,but other newspapers are no problem.

have they done something to upset the govt?

There seemed to be a problem for about 20-30 minutes this morning, started with very slow access then no access at all, but it's been fine since then.

I have experienced connection to Thaivisa this morning. Approx: 2 hours. I attempted , AOL browser, that I normally use, Internet Explorer and Safari. None of them worked. I have just managed to gain access since about 10am UK time .

Is anyone getting the same problem as me today ,cant get the Daily Mail online ,but other newspapers are no problem.

have they done something to upset the govt?

There seemed to be a problem for about 20-30 minutes this morning, started with very slow access then no access at all, but it's been fine since then.

yes seems to be working ok now